Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Roadster Convertible White Soft Top/Silver HardTop
Price: US $130,000.00 Item location: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Roadster
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 64,364
- VIN: XZ1111111111SX0
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Corvette RoadsterThe Corvette needs no real introduction. Ever since its introduction in 1953, the Corvette has been one of the world's premier sports cars and has been an aspirational vehicles for millions around the world. A good story often accompanies a rare Corvette and this 1965 is no example. But events transpired and the car went to a new loving home. It's safe to say that you won't find another car with this specification.
The car was ordered from the factory with the 327cid/350hp V8, 4-speed manual, four wheel disc brakes, matching Silver hardtop and White Soft Top. The car was also ordered without power brakes or power steering. The car has been with the same owner since 1968 and recently he decided to do a no expense spared, frame off restoration. The interior and exterior are flawless!
- AMONG THE MOST RARE AND BEAUTIFUL COLOR COMBINATIONS:SILVER PEARL/SILVER QQ/427 CODES
- 327 cubic engine (ORIGINAL)
- 4 speed transmission (ORIGINAL)
- AM/FM Radio (original)
- Both Silver hardtop and White soft top (ORIGINAL)
- 1965 Corvette Stingray Roadster was stored in the garage for over 30 years
- Email me with any questions about this Fantastic and Gorgeous Driving Car!