Vtg 1965 CORVETTE Convertible C2 Roadster (Big Block 454)
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Corvette
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 112,000
- VIN: 194675S107734
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Corvette
Vintage 1965 CORVETTE Convertible C2 Roadster (Big Block 454)
1965 Corvette Convertible available for the 1st time ever FOR SALE. 100% Southern California (garage) loved car with ZERO rust.
1-Owner CA Estate 1965 Corvette previously owned by a Chevy Mechanic of 40+ Years who had stopped driving the car in 2005 as he became disabled. It was his pride and joy and ALWAYS garaged. An entire binder exists with receipts and pictures of the Vette at car shows in the 70-80s. The Corvette is being sold as-is but has just been thoroughly serviced, re-registered, insured, tagged and is road ready.
Currently, the Corvette starts immediately and is running great with no leaks / no smoke. It has some rare options and front-end customization including a rare set of 1st Generation American Racing Torq-Thrust D Rims (the best money could buy in the 60s).
1970s paint is average in a super cool retro Root Beer Metallic (Russet Firemist) (touch-ups seen when up close). Interior appears to be original / unrestored with some wear and cracking of the leather but still very usable & comfortable. Soft Top closes tight and presents in Very Good Condition.
Prior to this listing, we spent over $7K mechanically bringing the car back to outstanding driving condition including the entire brake, ignition, cooling and fuel system - clutch is also new. This Vette is fast (tuned big block) and the compression strong (Everything works - some minor issues are noted below). NO Rust damage.Other parts includes the original VIN # matching block and heavy-duty car cover. You'll get everything.
Overall a GREAT Daily Driver. The Corvette is registered in CA, with a clean title and current 2018 tags. BTW, the car is VERY FAST and located in Hollywood. An entire book of receipts and documentation is included going back to the late 1960s.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a viewing / test drive / questions, etc. Buyers with fewer than 10 feedback should contact me prior to bidding. Please bid with integrity and the intention of paying.
Local Buyers welcome - Seller will also assist Buyer with shipping and loading instructions. Please keep in mind that the spare engines and parts will require extra space and special handling (with additional fees) and may be left behind if so desired.
VIN - 194675S107734
67=Convertible (1 of 15,376 made)
S=St Louis Assembly Plant
107734=Early Serial # (of 123562)
TRIM CODE - 402AA - Black Leather (1st year offered)
PAINT CODE - 900QQ - Original Silver Pearl (Currently late 70s Root Beer Metallic Brown)
STYLE - 65-467 - Convertible
BODY - S2520 - St Louis
CURRENT ENGINE - Chevy Tuned 454 Big Block
ORIGINAL ENGINE (Dismantled Block Included w/ car - see pic)
ID # 7734
ID # F0118HF (Flint / Jan 18th / High Perf 327) HF = 327-cid 300-hp V-8 with 10.5:1 compression ratio, manual transmission, and four-barrel carburetor
L75 327-cid/300-hp V8
898 Genuine (Black) Leather Seats
N32 Teakwood Steering Wheel
N36 Telescopic Steering Column
U69 AM-FM Radio
BODY MOD - 1967 Front Nose and "Stinger" Hood
CUSTOM RIMS* - RARE Original 1st Generation Set of Vintage American Racing “Torq Thrust” D-Spoke Wheels w/ Chevrolet bolt pattern 5 x 4 3/4. (15 x 6 inch) The best money could buy in the mid 1960s and were designed for mid year C body disk brake application Corvettes. This size is no longer avail as new. (Value at $4,000+)
*Note - The Original 1965 Corvette Steel Rims and Chrome Hubcaps are included (Date 8/64)
Minor ding damage on the driver's side door edge (see pic)
Minor cracking & tears to original leather (seat) interior (see pic)
Right side headlight rotates up but needs manual help down
Original AM/FM radio installed but not connected.
Both vent wing window cranks stuck (?)
TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTY AND PAYMENT:
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by Seller prior to the end of the auction. Seller reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact Seller within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: PayPal Only within 24hrs.
5. If winning bidder does not contact Seller and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Seller has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Seller encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, fees incurred for payment, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
10. Seller bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. There is no refund on this vehicle once the sale has been completed.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter