1968 Chevy Camaro RS SS 350 4-Speed MUST SELL NO RESERVE! 1969 1967 Z/28 396 454
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS SS 350 12 Bolt MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! Z28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS SS Restomod 12 Bolt MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! Z28
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124378N425701
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS SS Restomod 12 Bolt MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! Z28Year Make Model Trim 1968 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS/SS 350 COUPE
- Year 1968
- Make & Model Chevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelRS/SS 350
- Body Type Coupe
- Engine 350 Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionMuncie 4-Speed Manual
- Rear Axle 12 Bolt Rear
- Exterior ColorAzure Turquoise
- Interior Color Black Vinyl
- VIN 124378N425701
MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
We take our auctions very seriously and require that you contact us before bidding if your feedback score is below 10.Serious interested buyers only.
Please note the video below does not work using the eBay app. Instead, use an online browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari through your phone/tablet or computer. You can also copy and paste the link below.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR TEST-DRIVE VIDEO BELOW!
Worried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to online statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a car like this, you can drive it, enjoy it, and possibly make money over time as classic cars tend to appreciate in value every year. The '69 Camaro is the most iconic and sought after model across all generations of the F-Body being that it was arguably one of the best designs in GM & Muscle Car History. Because they are getting harder and harder to find, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.CODE 714 - Black Custom Deluxe InteriorCODE K2 - Azure Turquoise with Black Vinyl Top
THE ORIGINAL KEYS AND RECORD TAG FOR THE CAR!
Ever dreamed of owning a cool classic car that you can just hop right into, start up, and go cruising on those nice sunny days? This car is the perfect choice to drive down the shore and have a good time with the family. No Reserve Classics is proud to list this beautiful and very highly optioned 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 350for a NO-RESERVE auction! This car was just recently freshened up, detailed, and is ready for its new owner to park in their driveway just in time for the nice weather. Keep reading below to find out what sets this car apart from most others on the market.
This Camaro underwent a slightly older, yetextensive restorationand comes with athickbinder of many photos taken while the car was being worked on as you can see in the picture below. This car truly has that unmolested feel to it when you hop into the seat almost as if you had taken a time machine back to 1968.
Please note the video below does not work using the eBay app. Instead, use an online browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari through your phone/tablet or computer.You can also copy and paste the link below.
Test Drive Video[isdntekvideo]
If youâ€™d like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- Engine compartment was just professionally cleaned/fully degreased, detailed, and completely painted for a fresh look.
- Underside of the hood was painted the same K-Code Azure Turquoise as the exterior of the car and shines beautifully!
- This car is powered by a GM Performance Parts ZZ4 Small Block Chevy 350 enginethat was just fully freshened/tuned up with fresh oil & fuel, new spark plugs, and underwent a full coolant flush. This engine fires right up, has lots of power, and sounds great as any classic American V8 should.
- Car is backed by a Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission that shifts great throughout all four gears.
- Holley 4160 600cfm Vacuum Secondary Carburetor with choke lever that provides the engine with great power and easy cold startups as previously mentioned.
- GM Performance Parts Centerbolt Lightweight Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- GM Performance Parts Chevy Bowtie Aluminum Lightweight Intake Manifold
- This engine was assembled with a Hydraulic Roller Camshaft for modern reliability and performance
- MSD 6A Igntion Box with Blaster 2 Coil and Pro-Billet Distributor for super reliable engine combustion
- Power Steering system works great, is tight, and overall a breeze to drive with.
- Brand New Chrome Master Cylinder Cap
- Master Cylinder was sanded down and repainted for a fresh look
- Front Disc Brakes that stop extraordinarily well!
- Adjustable Rear Brake Valve
- Brand New Chrome Alternator and Chrome Alternator Brackets
- FULL BRAND NEW Dress-Up kit consisting of:
- Custom Chrome Ball-Milled Tall Centerbolt Valve Covers
- Chrome Ball-Milled Air Cleaner
- Chrome Ball-Milled Breathers
- New chrome fender braces
- Red Taylor Spark Plug Wires
- New Chrome Hood Latch
- Brand New Battery for reliable startups and electrical functions
- Full Length Exhaust Headers for added power and performance
- Brand New Billet Specialties Polished Aluminum Radiator Cap
- Brand New Heater Core Hoses
- Fuel Pressure Gauge was installed right on the fuel line to quickly identify adequate fuel supply
- Just fully detailed exterior (multi-stage wet-sand, buff, compound, and wax) that brings out the shine on this beautiful car
- All the trim and chrome underwent full hand-polishing to get the exterior shining with a beautiful and brilliant luster like the day it was brought home from the dealership
- Rally Sport-Super Sport Full Trim with RS Grille/Hidden Headlight Package as well as the RS Double Red Lens Tail Lamps and Reverse Lights below the chrome bumper
- Car is painted K-Code Azure Turquoise and shines wonderfully with its fresh detail
- This car was born from the factory as an ORIGINAL and VERY RAREAzure TurquoiseCar.
- According to online Camaro statistics, only 3.5% of '68 Camaro's ever produced were painted this color!
- PAINTED White Bumblebee/Sport Stripe adds a nice accent to the body of the car...no cheap stripe decals were used here!
- Polished Stainless Steel Front and Rear Windshield Reveal Moldings are present and shine great
- New SS Fender Emblems
- Brand New SS Front Grille Emblem
- Brand New High Quality AMD ReproductionSS Fuel Cap
- Brand New SS Tail Panel Emblem
- 2" SteelCowl Hood
- Polished Stainless Steel Rally Sport Style Rocker Panel Moldings
- Factory GM Style Wiper Blades/Arms
- Front and rear chrome bumpers were freshly polished to shine like a mirror
- Polished Stainless Steel Drip Rail Moldings
- D80 Spoiler Package with Brand New Rear Spoiler
- Brand New High Quality AMD Reproduction Rear Chrome Bumper
- Brand New Polished Bumper Carriage Bolts were installed on both the front and rear bumpers
- Original 15" GM Rally Wheels with BRAND NEW chrome trim rings and center caps mounted on BFGoodrich Comp T/A White-Lettered Tires that allow you to drive on today's roads with modern tire technology yet still retaining an original-style appearance.
- Brand New OER Replacement Chrome Side View Mirror
- Freshly replaced front chrome bumper
- Polished Stainless Steel Wheel Well Trim
- Correct Polished Stainless Steel Door Ledge Moldings still in place and shine great!
- Factory Style Working Antenna still in place and works well with the custom radio
- Very nice, clean, and original Code-714 Custom Deluxe Black Vinyl Interior that was just recently detailed and freshened up! It looks astounding and gives you that vintage feel when you step inside.
- Super comfortable front deluxe bucket seats
- Nice complete deluxe black door panels with the correct trim & moldings
- Black Factory Style 2-Piece Loop Carpeting
- Highly desirable and sought-after center console with the Hurst 4-Speed Shifter
- Brand New OER Replacement Hurst 4-Speed Shifter Knob
- Custom JVC Radio was installed along with JVC 6x9 Speakers in the rear deck that sound great especially when your cruising down the road!
- Kick Panels have custom speakers installed that can be hooked up with ease for a four channel audio system!
- Correct Deluxe Walnut Woodgrain Dash Bezel
- Woodgrain Center Console Bezels
- Very Clean & Original Silver Alloy Faced Gauges that look crystal clear!
- Very Rare and Year Correct Walnut Woodgrain Steering Wheel that looks and feels great on the road
- Custom Protective Camaro RS Black Floor Mats
- Factory Chrome Dash Air Vents still in place
- Black Vinyl Dash Pad
- Beautifully Redone Black Factory Style Ribbed Grain Headliner and Sail Panels
- Fully Working Dome Light that operates when doors are opened/closed or by use of turning the headlight switch as it was from the factory
- All Dash Knobs/Bezels are present and look very nice
- Working factory door buzzer which is very rare to come across on classic cars!
- All Factory GM Marked Seat Belts are in place and are fully functional keeping you safe in your seat on the road with your new classic Camaro
- All pedals still retain the correct pads and polished trim which, again, gives this car a very original look and feel
- Body by Fisher Polished Aluminum Carpet Sill Plates
- Just recently fully detailed underbody that was fully cleaned, degreased, sanded down, and painted semi-gloss black that displays just how nice the undercarriage really is.
- BRAND NEW 2.5" Summit Racing Dual Exhaust System that gives this mean Camaro that wicked American muscle car note that everyone loves to hear!
- Fully Working Parking Break (very rare to come across in classic cars)
- 12 Bolt Rear End- Arguably one of the strongest rear ends GM has ever produced!!
- Multi Leaf Spring Rear Suspension with coil springs up front that glides so smooth even across today's bumpy roads!
- This car was upgraded with a 3" driveshaft and strong solid universal joints during the car's drivetrain restoration
- New Stainless Rear Axle Brake Line
TakeawayTo briefly sum this car up, this 1968 Camaro is the quintessential classic muscle car that you've been looking for. Whether you have a collection that you want to add this car to or take it out on those beautiful days cruising to get some ice cream with the family, you bet this super highly optioned Camaro is for you! Not to mention newer modern cars just can't compete with the gulping sound this ZZ4 350 V8 Camaro makes! Please keep in mind this car does not possess any of the original paperwork such as a protect-o-plate, build sheet, etc. therefore we cannot verify its authenticity to be a true factory-born RS/SS.
We encourage any potential buyers to please visit this car (if possible) as seeing it in a picture is just not going to do this car justice. Please understand that is car is an older restoration and has some imperfections. As with all classic cars, it may need a few odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but we would still be very proud to drive this car every day and know for sure you would be too.
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 5 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise. Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2018 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved