1957 chevy pro touring, 496 stroker bb,custom leather, air,ps, pb,auto
Price: - Item location: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: 2 door sedan post
- Trim: 2 door sedan post
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 1,400
- VIN: 1234567
- Color: black
- Engine size: 496 cubic inch stroker big block chevy
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Transmission: 400 turbo
- Drive type: 400 turbo automatic
- Interior color: cinnamond and black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
- Engine: 496 stroker big block Chevy 600hp, luminum heads, dlebrook air gap intake, SD, olley electrical fuel pump w/ 860 quick fuel carburetor, otor is all chrome w/custom billet aluminum radiator, lso March Serpentine Drive System.
- Drive Train: 400 automatic transmission, ord fab 9" 373 gear, lack powder coated, wheel disc brakes, oose mags w/low profile tires (10 1/2" tires in back), nd custom frame/suspension is black powder coated.
- Paint: Matrix black, aint base coat clear coat.
- leather Interior: Custom made bucket seats in front and back, enter console from front to back of interior, ustom built stereo system w/sub woofer and AMP hidden behind seats, ustom built headliner, ir-conditioning by: Vintage Air, nd Custom Interior by: Street Seats.
- Custom features: front door vent window removed, ll emblems removed, inted glass widows, haved firewall, haved wheel wells, ustom made bucket seats, runk interior leather and carpet, attery in trunk, nd 15 gal. fuel cell polished. 3" x pipe flowmaster side exhaust to replicate Nascar.
- Awards: 2012 NSRA nationals Tampa Fl., op 38 of 1,500, rophy awarded by: ISCA "pick of the show". For more info call Gary 954-257-6303