1968 Chevrolet Custom Cab C10 Pickup Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Custom Cab
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom Cab
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 42,026
- VIN: CS148B113740
- Color: White
- Engine size: 355 Roller
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet C-10 Custom Cab1968 Chevrolet Custom Cab C10 Pickup Truck Fully Restored 355 V8, S, B, ully Chromed and Polished engine From the complete restoration to the custom American Black Walnut be, r subtle pin striping on the Ermine White paint this truck is the embodiment of an American Classic. Keeping the 400+hp 355 Roller Motor stuck to the pavement are 17” American Racing Wheels wrapped in Toyo rubber. From the Chrome master break cylinder to the new gauges every part of this truck has been gone over. Key Features Interior
- Completely new upholstery and carpet
- Door panels are from a 1972 model Pickup. These are much nicer panels than the originals which are still available with the truck.
- 1972 Door panels where added for much nicer form and function and have been matched to the rest of the interior.
The original door panels will come with the truck.
- Original Factory Air
- Original Tilt Steering Wheel with power steering
- Billet dash with new gauges and switches. Custom billet glove box
- All new door and window gaskets and seals
- AM/FM Stereo with Aux input. Original AM Radio in is in working order and will come with the truck.
- Tinted glass with custom etched detailing
- Some modern touches have been added such as cup holders
- 17” American Racing Wheels with Toyo Directional tires
- Front disk and rear drum brakes
- All exterior body trim is original
- Stainless Steel window vent shade
- LED Tail and Marker lights and Custom parabolic head lights.
- Custom gloss white paint and pin striping
- New Chrome bumpers
- Fully painted and undercoated under carriage
- Very straight body with no rust and excellent fit and finish
- 355 Cubic Inch Roller Motor with 10.5:1 Piston ratio, lueprinted and balanced
- 202 Ported Heads with Stainless Steel valves and new springs
- Erson Camshaft and roller lifters
- New SCAT 9000 Steel billet crankshaft
- Weiand Polished high rise intake
- Polished 750 Edelbrock Carburetor
- Full headers with 2 ½” Exhaust
- 9” 3 stage stall converter
- New 350 Turbo Transmission with Kevlar clutches and shift kit
- 12 bolt Positraction 373 rear end
- Full Chrome plated or polished aluminum engine components
- Mirrors on underside of hood. Chrome wheel well covers
This turnkey custom truck is 100% ready to go. You could buy a new truck just like everyone else… or you can be one of those guys (or gals) that everyone wishes they were. Beware this Show Dog does bite! Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional details. Garry at 828-400-5316 or Bob 828-926-6391 Additional pictures can be viewed at fleenorphotography.com/chevytruck
Additional Terms of Sale: This vehicle is sold as is with no existing or implied warranty.
By selecting "Buy it Now" or a "Make An Offer" is accepted on this vehicle, ou are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase this vehicle. I reserve the right to cancel this listing early should the item no longer be available for sale.
A deposit of $1000 (non-refundable) must be paid within 24 hours of the close of the auction. The remaining balance must be paid within 5 days. Wire transfer or cashiers check will be accepted for deposit and remaining balance.
Buyer is responsible for all arrangements and associated costs of pickup and or shipping of vehicle. Seller does not provide any domestic or international shipping recommendations.