1969 Chevrolet Caprice Base Hardtop 4-Door 6.5L
Price: US $8,000.00 Item location: Berryville, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Caprice
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Base Hardtop 4-Door
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 103400
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6.5L 396Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: power windows, power seat, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19690000 Chevrolet Caprice1969 Chevrolet Caprice 4 Door Hardtop with 396 big block, idden headlights, ower windows, ower seat, C (not working) and automatic transmission. I have owned this car for 3 years and in that time put over 3100 miles on it. It is a great running and driving car that is in very good shape. I drive it often to cruise nights up to an hour each way, ar shows, tc. It is a mostly original car with only a few changes over the years, have the build sheet and protecto-plate (car originally sold in DC). The person I bought it from purchased it from Auto Gallery in Leesburg. I am only selling because I have two garage spots and three cars. Though my kids won't be happy.
A few details:
- 103,XXX miles on it, am driving it often during the season.
- Original 396 engine with 400 automatic transmission.
- 4bbl carb is not original, he original 2bbl was changed out at some point prior to my ownership.
- Rally wheels (not original according to build sheet).
- Has had one repaint, olid body/floorboards/trunk, tc.
- Original AM radio is not hooked up, n updated FM/CD radio is installed under the dash.
- Hidden headlights with headlight washer nozzles (washers not connected).
- New fuel pump installed last fall.
- New reproduction floor mats last summer.
A few negatives:
- Paint looks nice though there are a few nicks here and there.
- Missing button on the front seat interior.
- Driver's window switch for the driver's side rear does not work. Switch on rear door does work.
- Windshield washer reservoir and assorted tubing is not present.On Sep-08-15 at 15:24:59 PDT, eller added the following information:
I just wanted to add that I am advertising this locally and listing is subject to ending early if it sells locally.