1965 Chevy IMPALA 2-Door Coupe
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Type: Coupe
- Mileage: 76,479
- Color: Teal
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Teal
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Impala
- Approximately 2,500 miles on a fresh (December 2015) 350/290hp GM Crate motor with slightly larger cam for nice sound (adds 20hp).
- 350, 3-speed auto transmission with minor shift kit
- New Champion 3-row aluminum radiator
- New water pump
- New 15â€ disk brake package in front, drum brakes in rear
- Parking brake works
- All new front-end bushings, springs, shocks
- New Steering box
- Dual exhaust
- Factory air (works but not the coldest)
- Factory power windows (all work â€“ passenger door window raises slowly)
- Tilt steering wheel (works)
- 76,479 on odometer (that doesnâ€™t work); Speedometer (works fine)
- Windshield wipers work
- Dash clock works and keeps time
- Dual ashtrays (complete and work)
- Sun Pro gauges (Temperature, Volt, Oil)
- Aftermarket AM/FM radio with MP3 / Phone Jack
- 15 x 7 American Racing wheels
- Trunk has some usual rust issues
- There are 2 faint lines on roof (visible in one picture but not others) from the hood being placed on the roof with blanket during motor swap.
- Bumper chrome is great
- Some minor dings in some of the bright work (trim)
I've had this car since May of 2014 and during that time it has been garaged in a non-smoking environment. It has been a good car to me and I enjoy driving and looking at it! I get some kind of complement each time I drive it. We are moving to a snow state and fear that would be the death of the car. All the new parts are what I have done since Iâ€™ve had it. Paint, body work and most of interior were done by the previous owner. I have all paperwork of what I have done. Car drives well.
According to research Iâ€™ve done on the VIN number, this car was the 11,793rd car from the Southgate, CA plant. The letters on the license plate are for this time period.
Please contact me with any questions. I will provide info to ring me when asked. Additional pictures available upon request (max limit reached in listing).