1971 Chevrolet C10 Pickup-Streetrod-383 Stroker-Great Body-Nice Interior-Strong
Price: US $16,500.00 Item location: El Paso, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: Long Bed Streetrod
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 15,641
- VIN: CE141S679869
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383 Stroker V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10 Long Bed Streetrod
- TOTALLY RUST FREE-SPENT ITS ENTIRE LIFE IN SOUTHWEST DESERT. ARIZONA....ROSWELL, NM...EL PASO, TX.
- Completed 8 years ago..garage stored. 15,641 miles since completion.
- THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THE TRUCK IS I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A NICE MOTORCYCLE TRIKE (NO VW).
- A QUALITY BUILD with quality components.
- Fitted with a GM Performance Center SP383 Stroker Crate motor. Factory Rated at 450HP ($6250 AT JEGS JUST THE LONG BLOCK AND MANIFOLD)
- Holley Street Avenger Carburetor
- Hedman Headers,
- MSD Distributor, and has been fully chromed.
- Original 3 speed automatic was replaced with a BUILT 700R4 4 SPEED OVERDRIVE TRANSMISIONBuilt 700R4 to properly take advantage of this engine's awesome power.
- THIS TRUCK GIDDYUPS AND GOES.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Electric Vacuum Booster,
- High Performance Racing Radiator and extra electric cooling fan
- Full power steering including a new steering gear box
- 50 gallon bed mounted fuel tank
- Super Tough 12 bolt rear axle
- BRAND NEW 20" TORQUE THRUST AMERICAN RACING WHEELS AND TIRES...LESS THAN 50 MILES ON THEM ($2000).
- INSIDE: chrome door panels and glove compartment door
- New Carpet,
- Custom upholstered seat with the "HEARTBEAT" Motif
- OEM-look digital stereo with a 10 disc changer under the seat
- Chrome foot pedals
- Grant steering wheel.
- Gorgeous GM RED-Orange paint job. Paint is NOT show quality...looks good but not flawless.
- Tinted windows. Side and rear windows have silver fade on the tops for extra sun protection
- TURNS, STOPS AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW TRUCK. TAKES OFF LIKE A ROCKET.
IF ANY CHECK IS TO BE USED, CHECK MUST CLEAR MY BANK FIRST BEFORE TRUCK AND TITLE ARE RELEASED. CASH IS ACCEPTED IN PERSON. MONEY CAN ALSO BE DIRECTLY DEPOSITED INTO MY WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT.
THE TRUCK IS TOTALLY ROAD WORTHY. YOU CAN FLY IN AND DRIVE YOUR NEW TRUCK HOME. AND IT WILL BE A GREAT DRIVE.
QUESTIONS?: I CAN BE REACHED AT 915*276*1505 TO DISCUSS.