1985 Chevrolet K10 4x4 SWB Silverado, C/K,C10,1500, None Nicer K10,R10 4wd
Price: US $19,875.00 Item location: Brookhaven, Mississippi, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Silverado 1500
- SubModel: C/K 1500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SWB Silverado 4x4
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 8,100
- VIN: 1GCEK14H7FF302266
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.0/ 305
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SWB Silverado 4x41985 Chevrolet K10 Short Wheel Base Four Wheel Drive with 108,100 miles.
This is arguably the best body style truck ever made by GM! The factory color of this truck is also a brand favorite and seldom seen For Sale. If you have been contemplating getting one of these trucks that is turn-key ready at a fair price then you need to act on this one. They are only going up in value/price as time goes by.
What I mean by turn-key !. is that everything on this truck works, and 100% rust free. There is a big difference in one of these trucks from the Northern most states and one from the South or West... BIG difference !The following items are normally in need of repair on these trucks, but on THIS TRUCK they are flawless.
- Dashboard has recently been replaced with a real-deal foam one.- Era correct GM rubber floor mats- Cruise control operates as it should- The complete A/C system has recently been changed to R134A and all new components installed and works on all speeds.- I just installed a new muffler and tailpipe( This truck has never had dual exhaust ).- Impeccable re-paint in factory Medium blue over Silver a few years back.- The cab corners are rust/repair FREE.- Power windows and locks function- Newer OEM carpet- Seat Fabric is great.- Behind the rear seat still looks new even.- Spray-in bedliner- Underbody mount full-size spare tire carrier.- Michelin All-Terrain Tires with about 70% tread remaining
A few factory options that this truck has that is not found on all of this era of this body are:
1- Front bumper guards2- door edge guards3- sliding back glass4- owners manual 2 sets of keys5- automatic locking hubs6- cargo light7- factory chrome/metal door edge guards
The stereo is the only thing that I don't like about this truck. It is a JENSEN shaft style with a cassette deck.
As we say in the South, this truck is jam up and jelly tight! It runs, shifts and drives flawless with very little to no wind noise.
The pictures of this truck should say it all, but you can contact me at the number above with questions.
I have a lot of additional picture, especially of the undercarriage!