1969 Camaro Collection !!! 1968 1967
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,235,678
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Letting some of my family collection go
I have for sale, well they last .......
18 total 1st Gen. Camaro!!
12 - 1969 Camaros
4- 1968 Camaros
2 - 1967 Camaros
Rare L78 !! LM1 , SS RS Z-28!! X44 X11 X22 Convertible Ranging in price from 11k -26k
Pick your dream car!!
Call or text 858-688-3408 James
1)1969 RS Z/28 ......$25,000 roller no motor no trans 90% all metal work done, correct 12 bol, disc brake, pretty complete, Sweet car real deal
2)1969 X22 RS/SS .. original 396bb bad ass car, no motor no trans all metal work done and body work started .completely rebuilt beautiful sub frame. All new part, new rear spoiler, new gril, new carpet kit, new front turn lights center console and more $ 25,500
3)1969 X11 . Rolle, metal work done, pretty complete car over all, rally wheels great builder ...........$13,500
4) 1969 RS . Most of all the metal work done, one owner car, original A, vinyl top black interior houndstooth roller no motor no transmission ............$13,999
5) 1969 complete numbers matching motor and trans!!! with build sheet good solid !! original Arizona car very little rust in lower windshield lower back window everything else very solid .......$13,999
6) 1969 (black with red doors) just a good builder, metal work all done needing bodywork roller $11,999
7) 1968 deluxe interior original to the ca, roller no motor no transmission, tons of original parts center consul car original V8 car metal work done ....only $10,500
8) 1969 X44 Black..... roller no motor no transmission motor work done .....$12,500
9) 1969 X44 (grey primmer) metalwork starte, a lot finished very minimal to do, roller no motor no transmission ...$12,500
10) 1967 RS/SS L78 ..(1of250)(yellow/blue) Super RARE of rare cars!!! .. Big block car 375 hp no motor no transmission everything else they're all original super solid, little to zero rust, amazing original rare ca, A must see ! $23,999
11) 1967 RS/ SS numbers matching motor and trans butternut yellow Convertible ..................$25,999. SOLD
12) 1967 RS/SS ( Gold) RARE ! Big block ca, rolle, super solid rust free ca, no motor no transmission special ordered column shift tilt wheel ! and Front bench seat newly upholstery and back seat, all original sheet metal rust free car . seriously only $19,700
13) 1968 Rs/SS Convertible ( black w/ blue interior )Nice solid car metalwork all done no motor no transmission convertible top new power steerin, this is an awesome car. 12 bolt rear end $17,999
14) 1968 S, roller no motor no transmission 12 bolt rear end pretty solid ca, will need a little bodywork on the lower till pan .......................$14,999
15) 1968 SS Convertible (red w/black strips and black interior ) Driver !! 350/350 numbers matching .There's a get it and go car, little touches just from being stored .numbers matching super sport convertible top, driver quality paint rally $26,500
16) 1969 LM1 ( black) original burgundy color, rare! only 3% made this color. Here's a rare car still needs a little bodywork the small metal work but these are hard cars to fin, specially 69 roller no motor no transmission (1 of 10,300) .......$15,500
17) 1969 X33 Z/28 ... what else can I say Z 28 real deal !!! good solid car I need a little metal work on quarter panel lips and a small patch in the trunk pan other that a good car for a complete sheet metal suspension factory 12 bolt rear end and front disc brakes, new spoiler all the interior gauges all new z/28 emblems. Original Tuxedo Black !!!..........$25,000
18) 1969 RS/SS Convertible ( white houndstooth interior) Here's a all metal work done, body work done super straight super solid !! Deluxe interior houndstooth interior good convertible top, new windshield, front and rebuilt new power booste, master cylinder,just an awesome car all the way around! roller no motor no transmission .$25,999
19) 1969 Camaro Clone Convertible if your budget can't get the real deal this looks exactly like it already had the conversion quarters tail pa, front sheet metal all the 69 Camaro only makes it look different is the titl, Little pinholes in the driver floor fan little bodywork on 1/4 and then you're ready to go .......$17,999
Call or text James 858-688-3408
Located in Camarillo California USA 93010
Sale in package, individually, or pairs priced to move for these rare super high optioned Camaros .
All have clean California titles on non opt.
Call or Text now - James 858-688-3408
Cars located in CAMARILLO CALIFORNIA
listing will be stopped at any time