1986 Chevrolet k10 Silverado 4wd Stepside California Barn Find No Reserve
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C/K Pickup 1500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Silverado
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 158
- VIN: 1GCEK14L6FJ117501
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350-4bbl
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 Silverado
1986 Chevrolet K10 SWB Stepside
~Special factory ordered well optioned 117. WB 4X4
~5.7 Liter 350 cid Chevy v8
~Rust free 1 owner California Truck
~Loaded Silverado with factory AC
~New bed wood with 9 coats of clear
~Freshly repainted the Original Frost White
~Rare Original California Comercial Blue plates issued 32 years ago for this truck
~Clean Car Fax One Owner California Classic
NO RESERVE AUCTION BID TO WIN
Up for bid is an original one owner well optioned California 4 wheel drive short wheel base step side Silverado pickup with the super rare original Blue commercial plates that were issued to this vehicle 32 years ago. This is a NO RESERVE auction on a well optioned beautiful 1986 Chevrolet K10 Step Side that would be difficult to duplicate. Painted a solid 2 stage Frost White with Charcoalinterior. This is trulya California truck spending its entire life just over the hill from Monterey, CA in the Salinas valley also known as "America's Salad Bowl". This truck was special factory order in 1986 by the owner of a local produce trucking company. This rare original California truck was the baby of the owner of a Salinas Valley trucking company. This truck was ordered the way most people would order a new Square body truck.
Short wheel base
Step Side body
4WD K Series Conventional Cab
GU2: 2.73 Rear Axle for maximum fuel economy
G80: Locking Differential
LS9: 5.7 Lite 350 V8
MXO: 4sp Automatic
NY7: Transfer Case Shield
N67:Factory Rally Wheels
N33: Comfort tilt wheel
VF1: Chrome Rear Step
YE9 Silverado Equip
12L: Frost White
V02: Heavy Duty Radiator and trans cooler
This is the 4 wheel drive you would order with the equipment if you could still order a K10 4 Wheel drive step side with the best engine and transmission and locking rear end. You would order it if you could but you can't because they dont make them anymore. This is a very rare truck. This is a solid original truck with a recent cosmetic restoration. This is not another internet restoration you will see on Ebay with cheap Asian made body or trim from LMC. This truck has the original body panels, bumpers, grill, mouldings, emblems that it left the American factory with 32 years ago; not cheap remakes from China. This is the way it came from General Motors.
You or I cannot duplicate this truck.
The 1973-1987 General Motors C/K series is #3 on the Forbes magazine hottest collectible cars you should buy for investment.
For those of you who know, General Motors Square bodys 4 wheel drive trucks espcially rare optioned exmples as the one you see here are doing nothing but go up in value. Do the reserch check what collector car market is doing in terms of price for specific vintage 4 wheel drive trucks. Check what Hagerty says this truck is worth, we all remember when they were a dime a dozen like 69 Camaros. I remember when you could buy vintage Ford Broncos for less than what they trade for today.
Those days have passed
You can not duplicate this truck.
Ready for export
In reality anybody can piece together an old Square Body truck with cheap Taiwanese and Chinese reproduction parts bought on the internet. Those reproduction body, trim, interior parts are, in my opinion, all of an inferior quality than what was originally made by General Motors. In my opinion it seems crazy to bring an American classic back to life with cheap Asian made reproduction pieces but the fact is GM doesnâ€™t make them anymore and fewer and fewer survivors are left at any price.
The original front bumper is twice as heavy as the reproduction bumpers this grille which is near mint. Still has the original bright color emblem in the center something you will never find in a cheap reproduction. The real stuff is metal not plastic. This truck is the real deal with the original General Motors parts that it left the factory with 32 years ago.
Anybody can restore a truck but you canâ€™t remake original.
If you are looking for the real deal this is it. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this vehicle please ask any questions before you place a bid. This vehicle is being sold with NO RESERVE and will sell to the last bidder. If you are interested in making an offer, please don't email and ask what I will sell it for. It is being sold to the high bidder but I reserve the right to sell it if the price is right. I am really not sure what the value is but I am sure it's a one of a kind that can't be duplicated
Thank you and good luck
TERMS OF SALE
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion or end the auction early if necessary
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- Your bid constitutes a legally binding contact to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- If you place a bid before the last 12 hour period of the auction, you may retract that bid before the last 12 hour period but only for exception circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 2 hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12 hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.
- INSPECTION: I have done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. I welcome a buyers inspections. If you plan to have a buyer's inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees, if any, are buyers responsibility.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE BY SELLER: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representationsor warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- TITLE INFORMATION: If payment is made by cashier's or personal check we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility. I will make vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
- Licensed carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location. Any claimsor other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with seller.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated time of arrive to be sure.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with seller through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicles or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bidon vehicle, successful bidder (buyer) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to seller a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 via PayPal. Within 72 hours of bid closing, buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, or bank certified funds to seller.