1931 Chevy Rad Rod 4 Door Sedan - GREAT PROJECT CAR
Price: - Item location: Hillside, Illinois, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Rat Rod
- SubModel: 4 door sadan
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 10,000,000
- Engine size: 350 4-B
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Chevrolet Rat RodSell my 1931 Chevy 4-Door Sedan - PROJECT CAR - Needs Work Still
FOR SALE is my 1931 RAD ROD - CHEVY
Great project car for someone that has time - MY LOSS and YOUR GAIN !
* Myself - I'm now disable and with knee replacements its hard to get into car now..... Love it and Hate to see it Go!
* We had lots of work done to car - Bears Welding did all the Fabrication work.
Has rear Air-Bags - Power unit in Back Steamer Trunk.
The car still needs other work done : Brake Line, Wiring up motor and all lights, Body work, Interior Work, Etc. Car runs-but motor work is needed.
Car has title and its * not - signed - have all paper work from other owners.
* Have to List something - rebuilt, But Not.... We have Dub Title, but not signed and other paper work from other sellers
Rat Rod is in storage now and costing me money to store it.....
Bought the car for $7,500.00 Work Done so fare $4,000.00 - Storage Fee's $800.00 Sell for what I have into car.
* Plus 4 Other Wheels & Rims to match on car + Other PartsSend me your offers - in message