1966 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside, Restored Restomod, Chevy 350, Lowered C-10 Truck
Price: - Item location: Medford, Oregon, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Longbed Fleetside
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 5,626
- VIN: C1546J138233
- Color: Tungsten Gray Metallic
- Engine size: Chevy 350 V8 bored .030 over
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Borg Warner 5-speed Manual T5
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray Velour
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Power Brakes, Front Disc Brakes
- Options: Oak Panel Bed, Dual Exhaust, Lowered, Tilt Steering Wheel
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet C-10This 1966 Chevrolet C10 is a gorgeous custom frame-off restoration ideal for your upcoming summer cruises! It features a bored 0.030 over Chevy 350 V8 engine with a Holley 750 cfm vacuum secondary 4-barrel carburetor, Hedmann ceramic coated headers and a Flowmaster 2 1/4" dual exhaust kit. Also features a Mutha Thumper Cam by Comp Cams. Engine has 194 4-barrel heads that are ported, polished with stainless steel valves. Runs and drives excellent. Starts every time. Below is a more detailed list of many of the awesome features this truck has. You will not be disappointed in this incredible restoration!Listing this 66 C10 for my friend who did this amazing restoration. Payment to be made directly to him. Contact info will be provided to winning bidder.
1966 Chevrolet C-10 Fleetside Longbed
- Chevy 350 cu. ft. V8 bored 0.030 over
- Holley 750 cfm 4-barrel carburetor
- Chrome Air Filter with K&N Filter
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Mutha Thumper Cam by Comp Cams
- Billet Engine Pulleys
- Chrome Valve Covers
- Belden 8mm Spark Plug Wires with Separators
- Chrome Alternator
- Powder-coated Engine Bay
- Hedman Ceramic Coated Exhaust Shorty Headers
- 2" Drop Spindles
- Front Sway Bar
- Painted Frame
- Dual Reservoir Power Brake Kit
- Power Front Disc Brakes w/Cross-drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Borg Warner 5-speed Manual Transmission
- Glare Reduction Tint Windshield
- Dual Chrome Side Mirrors with Chevy Bowtie
- Painted Dash with Chrome Ashtray.
- Chrome Tilt Steering Column with Factory Steering Wheel
- Gray Cloth and Vinyl Upholstered Front Seat
- Black Carpet Kit
- Courtesy Light
- American Racing 17" Chrome Alloy Wheels with Kumho 225/50r17 Front Tires & 285/40r17 Rear Tires
- 2 1/4" Flowmaster Dual Exhaust
- 12-bolt Rear End w/3.73 gears
- Oak Bed with Stainless Steel Runners
- Shaved Tailgate Supports with Internal Latches
- Custom Rear Rollpan
- High Quality Tungsten Gray Metallic exterior paint w/White Roof
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Painted Front Grill
"On the date appraised, this 1966 Chevrolet C-10 represents a very good example of a modern custom fabricated Long Bed 1/2-Ton Pickup Truck conversion.
While retaining the basic external looks and characteristics of this 51 year old classic pickup, this '66 C-10 has been restored with an eye toward updating the performance, braking and suspension to make the truck safer and a pleasure to drive. The motor has less than 1,700 miles on the complete re-build.
Features such as a high performance 350 ci V-8 motor, 5-speed manual transmission, power front disc brakes, nicely upholstered interior as well as a finished oak bed and a very nice Tungsten Gray Metallic and White exterior paint make this truck stand out where ever it goes.
The caliber of all work performed on this pick up is of high quality, the entire vehicle is both highly detailed, and extremely well finished."
This truck is being sold "AS IS" with no warranty stated or implied. Buyer is responsible for any and all shipping costs and/or local pickup. Payment must be received and cleared in full prior to pick up. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required within 3 days of winning this auction. Check, Cashiers Check or Money Order are accepted for final payment. It will take up to 10 days for the check or money order to clear the banks. After the check has cleared, the truck may be picked up or shipped.