1967 Chevrolet K10 Shortbed 4x4
Price: - Item location: Canton, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: KS147B126939
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: Originally Straight 6 (no motor)
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet C-10You're looking at a factory shortbed (frame matches VIN matches SPID) 1967 K10 4x4 truck. This truck adorns a small window cab (last year for it was '67) and a cool stepside bed. As you can see, this truck is fairly unique, especially with the low production numbers of these trucks in this configuration. Speaking of, this truck left the factory as a straight 6 (no longer present), "3 on the tree" manual transmission (trans is present) torque beast.
While it does have some typical rust (rockers, cab corners, front fender cups, driver fender, cab brace and a spot right behind bumper on frame), this truck appears to be solid in the windshield/visor area, firewall, floor pans, and cab mounts. The interior is mostly complete (minus seat). You can either drop a motor in and go or take it to the next level with a full-blown restoration.
- the truck will be sold with bill of sale only- it DOES NOT run and will need to be towed- wheels/tires spin freely for easy winching onto a trailer