1973 Z28 Camaro 396 4 speed munci 373 12 bolt posi REAL Z28 FAST
Price: US $12,500.00 Item location: Clinton, Missouri, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 1Q87T3N172884
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 396
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Camaro
- This is a real Z28 but the original motor is replaced with a 396
- This is a great project for that body man
- car needs restored but drive train is finished and radical! Street car but ground pounder
- built 396 big block with big tube headers, big cam, forged pistons, steel crank, blow proof bell housing, racing clutch, aluminum intake, munci 4 speed, 373 12 bolt posi. This car has some really good parts and a really good body for restoration. Floors and trunk are also solid, some pin holes in trunk but it does not need a trunk pan. Great project!
- Valuable car when finished!
- carpet was pulled years ago so it saved the floors and under structure
- no console but I think I might have one that can go with the car
- throttle linkage is missing a piece that mounts to carb so it is not correct and needs addressed. Car has brakes but it is a beast and has no battery. You do not want the car transporter trying to load this car and unload with this motor. I can only imagine how terribly wrong that could go with the horsepower we are dealing with here! The choke is not hooked up and there is no battery so with the weather being around zero here lately, it would be a good idea to make sure your transport company has a winch.