1985 Silverado Short bed Rust Free! Solid body you won't find a more solid swb
Price: US $3,500.00 Item location: Clinton, Missouri, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 38,323
- VIN: 1GCDC14H5FF314148
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet C-10
- This is extremely rare to find a rust free shortbed. Some goof ball rattlecanned some paint on it but there is nrist and you can see factory black paint in wheel lip and inside doors and rocker areas. All original can with factory cab corners and rockers. You don't find them in this condition
- Perfect start for a LS swap.
- I wanted to build and looked FOREVER to find a rust free body
- I didn't want to buy a rust free driver because they are 6k and up and I was just going to toss all the original components anyway
- Perfect builder for that body man or mechanic that wants to start from scratch with a rust free body.
- I can make it a roller so you can have it shipped easily. Has new front end parts rotors and some other parts are new. Frame is super clean and never wrecked
- You will not find a more solid starting point.
- You would spend more than my asking price in metal work alone if you buy one that needs rust repair trust me I know!!