SOLID AND STRAIGHT ALL STEEL BODY, 350 V8/AUTO, DISC BRAKES!
Price: US $17,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: 5-Window
- SubModel: 5-Window
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Business Coupe
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1936 Chevrolet 5-Window Business Coupe
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1936 Chevrolet 5-Window Coupe$17,900
SOLID AND STRAIGHT ALL STEEL BODY, 350 V8/AUTO, DISC BRAKES! This is a sweet coupe, very minimal rust, ready to drive and enjoy daily. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: This is a southern states car with all original steel body, no signs of significant bondo anywhere. Paint is hot rod black and appears consistent from bumper to bumper. This is a sharp looking old-school hot rod or gasser type car and can be enjoyed as-is, or would be a great candidate for a nice restoration.
- Interior: Original dash just painted along with the window frames. New carpet kit looks nice. Original seat has one tear on the seam and could easily be stitched up. Headliner is missing.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is present in the car and in good original condition. Weatherstripping in the windows is old and could be replaced.
- Trunk: Trunk floor pan is rusted and has patch panel of steel with a plywood floor on top. Small fuel cell in the trunk.
- Undercarriage: Surprising rust free and solid frame rail from front to rear. Some small rust holes in the rear floor pan. All of the steel underneath this car is original and in overall great condition with mostly just normal surface rust. inner fender wells are in excellent condition, too, showing no signs of filler at all.
- Wheels/Tires: New tires staggered on old-school Cragar SS wheels. in excellent condition.
This is a wonderful pre-war coupe to enjoy as it is, and take the time to restore over the years if you like. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easily and runs strong. 350 Turbo transmission shifts smooth through all of the gears. 12 bolt Chevy rear end. The car drives nicely down the road for a model 1936. There is a slight touch of play in the steering wheel but it steers nicely and is easy to drive.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and brake lights all work. Some older aftermarket gauges work and some need to be hooked up.
- Brakes: Disc brakes in front and drum in rear. The car stops straight and strong.
| Mileage: 22172 |
Interior Color: Red
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: No
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.