AWESOME SHOP TRUCK OR RAT ROD, READY FOR DAILY DRIVING! Watch Video
Price: US $11,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: 3100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100
- Engine size:
235 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3100
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1949 Chevrolet 3100$11,900
AWESOME SHOP TRUCK OR RAT ROD, READY FOR DAILY DRIVING! This old-school Chevy truck is ready to be driven any day. Check out the video, pictures, and details below then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: This old body has a great patina with faded paint. We scuffed and clear coated it to give it a cool shine and protect it from further rust. There are a few rust spots on the body including passenger cab corner, tailgate, and passenger front cab. I have the brand new patch piece for the cab corner along with a box of extra parts for the truck.
- Interior: Original and uncut dash. Original seat cover is in good condition with no rips or tears. Aftermarket carpet kit installed and looks nice.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is present on the truck and in original condition. The only cracked glass is the drivers windshield. Windows roll up and down but need weatherstripping and felts.
- Trunk: New plywood with stain, not bolted in.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free frame rails. Floor pans have been patched in the front. Steps sides are solid and rust free. Overall minimal rust underneath.
- Wheels/Tires: Tires are older but have good tread.
This is a super cool truck to just enjoy as is, or project on to make her your own. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 235 6cyl starts easily and runs strong. There is a small oil leak. Dual exhaust sounds good and loud, I have Flowmaster mufflers to go with the truck if you want them. The truck drives strong and shifts through all gears easily. Clutch feels good. Minor usual play in the steering wheel, but easy to steer straight.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work properly.
- Brakes: Brakes stop good and straight, function as original brakes would be expected.
| Mileage: 83288 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 235 6cyl |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.