1974 Chevrolet C10 Cheyenne Shortbed C-10 SWB
Price: US $13,000.00 Item location: Summit-Argo, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Cheyenne
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 44,379
- VIN: CCY144S195157
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 5.7L 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet C-10 CheyenneUp for Auction is my 1974 Chevrolet C10 Cheyenne 350. The miles are not original as the motor was replaced a few years ago. The 700r4 transmission was rebuilt less than two year ago. Here are the details -
- 350 Edlebrock crate motor - approximately 35k miles
- 700R4 overdrive transmission rebuilt less than two years ago.
- Truck has driver quality paint job that looks great for a cruiser. The paint has no rust, or pitting, or dents. The aluminum trim has a few dings in some spots but looks great for its age.
- The bed was spray lined at some point in its life. Still looks decent.
- The suspension is lowered 2 inches in front and 4 inches in rear.
- The interior is in good condition. The original bench seat was replaced with more modern leather bucket seats with center console
- Will also come with 15 inch Rally Wheels and Cooper Cobra Tires with lots of tread left.
- Thermostat (put a 180 to run motor cooler much sooner)
- New Heater Blower Motor
- Fan clutch - replaced the original whichwas week
- front end rebuild kit including new upper control arms
- Air Conditioning- A/C now works perfectly
- Wheels and Tires - Detroit Steel Artillery Staggered Wheels (20x8 in front and 20x11 in rear. Rears look awesome with a deep lip. Brand new tires with custom white lettering added (Chevrolet on one side and Cheyenne on the other). They also come with chrome trim rings shown in one picture.
- Wood Steering wheel - Also comes with original which is in great condition
- New Steering Gear Box