1968 Chevy Camaro 6.0 LS Twin Turbos
Price: US $26,000.00 Item location: Kings Mountain, Kentucky, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 111,111
- VIN: 124378N346893
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 6.0 LS Twin Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Camaro1968 Chevrolet Camaro
This car was turned into a drag car in 1972. It is not a rust bucket. It has all new panels except for the roof due to where it had been cut. All new glass. New dash and dash pad. Needs headliner and carpet. Hushmat has been put down. Some pictures were taken during restoration. Rear wheels have been powder=-coated black.
- Stock Camaro seats
- 5-point harnesses on both seats
- 10-point cage
- It is mini-tubbed with leaf springs and cal-tracks. It has a 9" Ford rear end and 350 gear. 31-spline Moser axles with big studs.
- Billet specialty wheels on rear - 15 x 10 with Mickey Thompson 275/60r15 drag radials.
- Weld front wheels
- Wilwood rear disc brakes and Wilwood calipers on the front with stock disc rotors.
- Rack & pinion steering
- 20-gallon aluminum fuel cell with an A1000 Aeromotive fuel pump
- Battery installed in trunk
- All new headlights, taillights, grill, door handles
- Powerglide transmission with a PTC turbo converter
- Motor is 6.0 LS with custom-ground Comp Cam
- Twin Borg Warner 62 mm turbos
- Edelbrock throttle body
- Edelbrock high-rise intake
- Custom wire harness
- Stock computer has been reprogrammed
- TiAL Wastegates (extra springs)
- Drive it anywhere on pump gas!
- Ran 9.62 @ 143.5 on 13 lbs of boost on pump gas at 2017 Holley LS Fest in Bowling Green, KY!
- Atomic orange paint - fresh in 2017 - over $4,000 alone.