1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Power Pack 4-bl Auto P/S P/B P/Top RARE
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Bel Air
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 8,000
- Color: Gypsy Red Sand Beige
- Engine size: 265 V8 Power Pak
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red Beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Power Brakes
- Options: Power Convertible Top, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel Air
1955 CHEVROLET BEL AIR
This spectacular 1955 Bel Air Convertible was treated to a frame-off restoration, featuring rare and desirable options;
• 265CI V8 Engine #3703524
• Power Pack Carter 4-barrel & Intake #3711348
• Automatic Transmission
• Power Steering
• Power Brakes
• Power convertible top
• Preferred color combination of Gypsy Red & Sand Beige
• Chrome rocker moldings
• Chrome bumper guards
• Rear fender skirts
• New White Wall Tires
• Includes, new spare, jack & tools
The 1955 Bel Air was called the "Hot One" in GM's advertising campaign. Chevrolet's styling was crisp, clean and incorporated a Ferrari-inspired grille.
This example is nicely restored with detailed under carriage, chassis, engine compartment, trunk, top and beautiful interior. Vehicle features strong performance and smooth drivability with very nice body, paint, glass & chrome. Ready for long rides or local shows.
Vehicle is located in Cincinnati Ohio USA. I encourage you to come inspect this beautiful '55 Bel Air Convertible and take it for a drive or send your professional inspector of choice.
Will assist buyer with transportation. My last three Tri-5's went to Australia!
Phone: Danny 1-513-374-7049 with questions, more information & photos.
$75,000.00 NO TRADES PLEASE