1971 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck (Modified) With OCC Original Motor Cycle
Price: - Item location: Ozone Park, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Suburban
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 2,250
- VIN: CE141B602411
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 Crate Motor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10Hi there everyone! Here I'm selling my Uncle's Full Frame Off Restoration (2005-2006)1971 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck (Modified). Now when I say modified, I mean complete rebuild and specially designed with a 9/11 Tribute Theme. Make sure to check out all of the photos after reading over the specs listed below. Please do not hesitate to message me if you would like to see more detailed photos of the truck, it would be my pleasure to send more at any request!
- 350 Crate Motor- Transmission 350 Rebuilt- 12 Bolt Rear (Heavy Duty)- AC & Heating System (AC is Aftermarket)- Mechanical & Electric Fan- Holley 670 Carburetor- Rear Air Shocks- Dual Exhaust- Boyd Coddington Rims (Power Coded Blue)- 8' Oak Bed With Marine Polyurethane- Pioneer AM/FM/CD Radio With Amplifier 4 Speakers- Tilt Steering Wheel- All Brand New Interior Including Bench Seat- Blue LED Lights Located in Cab and Back Bed- All Chevy Emblems Used Throughout The Doors and Grill- Billet Grill- All New Scorpion Tires (Less Than 100 Miles On Each)- Front Disc Brakes, Rear Drum Brakes, Power Breaks- Air Horns- Complete New Wiring Down to the Harness- Electric Motor Cycle Lift (not Permanently Mounted To Truck/Removable)
***Truck Has NEVER SEEN/EXPERIENCED Weather Conditions other than a beautiful sunny day. Have been garage kept since brought home!***
- 3 Coats, 3 Coats of Clear and Ceramic Pro (2 Coats of Undercoating)
Air Brushed Murals
Front Hood: American Flag Background, Burning/Smoke Filled Twin Towers with Large Bald Eagle center With Tear Drop In Right Eye. Tastefully designed to show the pain that will never be forgotten and the respect we have for out countrymen that did their part in saving so many lives that day.
Truck Bed: Front Panel has a red, white and blue motor cycle inside the Chevy Emblem.
Back Tailgate: Chevy Air Brushed in red, white, and blue. And as you can all see there is a friendly happy little penguin named Willie with a thumbs up. My uncle's daughter was a huge inspiration as well in the designing of this truck, she is always giving her time to for others in need and she is his little penguin so there's Willie in red, white and blue as well to remind us all, big or small that we can do our part in this country to pull together and help over come anything.
But Wait, There's More!!!Remember how I said this was a specially designed truck? And also that it has a detachable electric motor cycle lift? Well guess what? He designed a matching theme motor cycle that is a prefect match/fit with this truck! And it was built by Orange County Coppers! Here are the specs now for the bike, just in case you're interested (but seriously, how can you not be?):
- Built in 2011- Mileage: 55 miles- Bike Name: Captain America Bike- Frame: Custom 0 up & out, 32, 3 in. (Chrome Frame)- Engine: S & S 100 cu. in., high polish- Transmission: Baker, 5-speed, LSD, high polish- Chrome chain driven- Exhaust: Custom- Lower Legs: FLH, chrome- Primary: Primo, Open Belt- Front Wheel: 19" laced- Rear Wheel: 17" laced- Seat: K & C custom- Handlebars: OCC Custom- Brakes: HHI- Gas Tank: Peanut- Tail Light: Cat's Eye- Front & Rear Fender: Custom Paint- Air Cleaner: S & S- Blue LED lights above motor
***Bike Has NEVER SEEN/EXPERIENCED Weather Conditions other than a beautiful sunny day. Have been garage kept since brought home!***
Bike Art & Autographs
- On the front fender of this bike we have a ghost air brush picture of the towers initially hit/smoke filled and further up/around are the authentic autographs OCC Paul Sr., Paul Jr., and crew- The gas tank is completely painted the American flag- The rear fender is a ghost air brush picture of the famous photo of the three firemen holding up the american flag.
Clearly the descriptions and few photos we have listed don't do it enough justice but I have more detailed photos ready to be sent upon request. Any further questions please feel free to message as well. Thanks for your time!