1956 Chevrolet - 2 door post - Beautiful, FULL MECHANICAL RESTORATION
Price: US $11,700.00 Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 door post
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 125
- VIN: A56A039618
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Chevy SB 355 crate/ 390+ HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 2 door postThis 1956 Chevy has just undergone a very extensive, COMPLETE mechanical restoration from top-to-bottom with only quality, professional labor and industry-respected parts sources. We have only driven her 125 miles since resto.
This car is a real head-turner and a JOY to drive. It looks amazing, runs like new.
The car was completely dismantled mechanically - down the the frame and body. The frame was then painted (on body) and the car was rebuilt from the ground up with all new - or factory reconditioned parts. We had this car professionally built to drive like a new, pro-touring style classic.
With power disc brakes and power steering (from Classic Performance Parts/CPP), new GM 355/375HP crate motor (built for driving - NOT racing), new/rebuilt 700r4 transmission, rebuilt/balanced and reconditioned drive shaft, rear end, new brakes, all new suspension front and back (new coils, shocks, springs etc), new brake lines, new gas lines, new fuel tank and filler, and on and on... the car is mechanically a NEW car - and it drives like it. Drives and brakes straight - brakes STOP you with confidence...
The car has ALL NEW electrical wiring, harnesses, lights, guages, Danchuk guage cluster, dome light, etc... No old wiring remains.
We spared NO expense to get this car to top mechanical shape (over $75k invested). The car itself had 97k miles on it - and has only 125 MILES ON IT since full restoration. My family has decided to buy dirt bikes and a toy hauler - and, sadly, dad has to sacrifice his baby in order to make that happen. However, we are not desperate to sell. We are seeking a FAIR price for the quality of the condition, craftsmanship and countless upgrades to this beautiful car.
Here's the list of upgrades weÂ¹ve done with all NEW or reconditioned parts:
- Brand new 375 Horsepower 355 crate engine will all new accessories
- New 700 R4 transmission (Stage 2 for extra horsepower)
- Aluminum CnC Serpentine kit (alternator, fans, belts, hoses, chrome air conditioning compressor, etc)
- New Interior is a tan/toupe with nice cafe brown and carpet (has a classic, timeless look)
- New dash insert (OEM look, shiny)
- New POWER DISC BRAKES (front), completely rebuilt rear brakes, NEW drums, pads, cylinders, etc...
- New POWER STEERING system (easy to drive, straight, solid with no play)
- Chrome steering column and custom steering wheel (looks great, feels great) - CPP
- Rebuilt rear end, gearing, rear brakes
- All NEW fuel lines and brake lines
- New Fuel tank and fuel filler assembly (Danchuk)
- Frame painted (on body)
- Body, Front window, side chrome is beautiful and straight - has been cleaned up and polished to look new
- New shocks, suspension = front and back (CPP)
- Electrical all works (Passed TX inspection this week) Working headlights, blinkers, tail lights, brake lights, etc...
- New custom 18" front/20" rear wheels and brand tires (25 miles total)
- new taillights and tail light housing (chrome)
- New bumpers front and back
- Rebuilt/balanced drive shaft
- New engine and transmision cross-members and mounts (CPP/Danchuk)
- New seatbelts (front and back)
- ALL NEW electrical wiring and harnesses, etc from front to back. (No old wiring, relays, etc remain.)
- Too much more to list! PLEASE contact me with any questions.
I am happy to answer any questions, show car and take for test drive. Car is in AUSTIN, TX. I'm happy to work with your shipper for pick up as long as balance is paid in full prior to pick up. Car has been professionally restored with only quality parts. However, the car is sold where is, as-is with no guarantee or warranties of any kind. The paint is not brand new, but looks great! There is a small ding in the underside of the driver-side left wheel well that you don't notice unless you look up under well. I welcome inspections on site, but will not deliver to mechanics).
Feel free to call me on 949.677.8318. SERIOUS buyers only, please.