1987 Chevrolet Blazer Sierra Classic
Price: US $7,655.00 Item location: East Setauket, New York, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 62,349
- VIN: 1GKEV18K4HF524803
- Color: Black and Grey
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chevrolet BlazerYou're viewing a 1987 Sierra Classic. The vehicle has enjoyed a complete rotisserierestoration of a non-rusted 62 thousand mile vehicle. The rear tailgate assembly as well as motor has been replaced with NOS parts. The rear glass privacy decal is easily removed.
The truck has had the following work done:
- A bare metal strip and 2 stage paint job was applied and rubbed to perfection
- All chrome has been replaced with NOS parts as well as a billet grill and push bar
- Truck has had a 2.5" lift with brand new Micky Thompson tires
- Engine is a brand new crate replacement 350 with a 100,000 mile warranty at any GM dealer. (currently has 500 miles on it)
- The transmission was rebuilt with 500 miles
- All power options work as they should, AC is ice cold.
- A custom lit visor, PIA lights, nerf bars, and air horns were added for an aggressive look
- Custom SS exhaust and headers were added for a throaty but not obnoxious sound
- The interior was done by a limousine company for $8,000, all cabinetry is easily removed, rear console is not permanently fastened and slides out effortlessly.
- There are 4 drop down TV's that are hidden and a fifth in the rear console
- The sound system is over the top with amps and numerous speakers
- There is also a gaming system with wireless controllers
A bundle of receipts will be included in the sale (~$40,000)
A very realistic reserve has been placed for a vehicle of this caliber.
I've been collecting cars for 43 years and am selling approximately 13 of my vehicles as I'm retiring. Every car I have ever purchased is the best one I can find. I never buy projects or rust buckets with shiny paint. On the rare occasion that I ever enter a car in a show it never leaves without a trophy. Quality cars are not expensive, they are priceless. The few cars that I have sold over the years have been sold at private high-end auctions throughout the country. I'm as picky a person as you will find and welcome any phone inquiries (631) 793-3323.