1955 Chevrolet Nomad Belair Wagon Custom
Price: US $20,100.00
Item location: Braintree, Massachusetts, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nomad
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Belair
- Engine size:
6.2L LS-3 V8 550HP
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Drive side:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Nomad Belair
| 1955 Chevrolet Nomad Belair Wagon |
This Nomad BelAir is a must read and see... Under the hood contains a 6.2L LS-3 V8, 550H.P. automatic 4spd with overdrive done by Don Hardy, Transmission Hugh 4L65E. ECU-Holly Terminator, Wildwood power disc brakes, Flaming River Power Rack-Pinion steering with SS Tilt Wheel, Suspension- Ridetech 4 line with adjustable coil over . Fuel-Rick's SS gas tank with aeromotive fuel components. Wheels- Front 18"x7" Torq Thrust with General 215/45/18 tires, Rear 20"x8" Torq Thrust with General 255/45/20 tires. Parking brake is electronic and the rear contains 12 bolt 4.11 gears with positraction and all new wiring. This Nomad has only 250 miles since restoration which spared no expense and brought to you by Caruso Classic Cars call Nick for more information at 774-289-5814.
|Engine: ||8 Cylinder ||Transmission: ||Automatic |
|Engine Size: ||6.2L LS-3 V8 550HP ||Drivetrain: ||Front Wheel Drive |
|Color: ||Black ||Interior: ||Tan |
|Doors: ||2 ||Stereo: ||Please Call |
|Mileage: ||250 ||Stock Number: ||NS1955CN |
|VIN: ||VC55S112227 ||Warranty Info: ||Please Call |
Contact Information This 1955 Chevrolet Nomad Belair Wagon
can be seen by contacting:
Caruso Classic Cars
427 Columbia Rd
Hanover, MA 02339
Contact Nick Santamaria Today at (774)289-5814
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
Funds & Financing
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Caruso Classic Cars reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Shipping & Delivery
- Buyers Inspection: Caruso Classic Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Caruso Classic Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Finalizing Your Purchase
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Caruso Classic Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Caruso Classic Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Caruso Classic Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Caruso Classic Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Caruso Classic Cars by calling (774)289-5814 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Additional Terms and Conditions, if applicable to this listing, can be viewed at www.carusoclassiccars.com/eBay_Terms.pdf.
Higher Turnover, LLC (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Higher Turnover, LLC disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of MA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Hanover, MA.
|eBay Posting Tool for Car Dealers |