1992 Corvette 6-speed w/ 47k ORIGINAL miles
Price: US $8,500.00 Item location: Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 47,800
- VIN: 1G1YY23P5N5117513
- Color: Red
- Engine size: LT1
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Chevrolet Corvette CoupeHi everyone,
It's time to sell my baby.. I have my eyes on a C5 Corvette. This car has been loved and maintained and I drive it every day. Previous owner was a life-long mechanic and owned many Vettes/muscle cars and daily drove this for a couple years ~25 miles each way to work. He just had too many cars to keep it. It is very reliable and is a wonderful drive. This car has NO issues (except some fading paint on hood + small tear in driver's seat bolster). Everything works as it should, brakes are great, clutch is fantastic, shifts beautifully.. engine purrs like a kitten. Only reason I'm not asking $10,000+ is because of the paint condition. I hate to see it go.. CLEAN TITLE IN-HAND.
- 47,8xx original miles
- 6-speed manual (very hard to find)
- Magnaflow exhaust which sounds fantastic
- Upgraded drilled/slotted rotors
- Upgraded Z06 wheels from a C5 Corvette
- Mechanically/electrically in 100% great working condition
- Will also include an additional red targa top + a full-sized outdoor/indoor Corvette car cover
- Some fading paint on the hood. 2 small paint chips. Most likely the hood needs to be re-painted (was quoted $500 at Maaco)
- Small tear in driver's seat bolster
RECENT MAINTENANCE ($1,507) less than 100 miles ago & I have receipts! :
- Full synthetic oil change
- Brand new brake lines throughout the car. I wanted to be safe and do preventative maintenance on the car, thinking I would keep it much longer.
- Brand new master/slave cylinder for the clutch.