1955 Chevrolet Handyman AC PS PB Great Driver
Price: US $38,252.00 Item location: Lancaster, South Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Wagon
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 3,500
- VIN: VB550001945
- Color: Red
- Engine size: V8 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210For Sale is my personal 1955 Handy man wagon with a Small Block 350 V8 with air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, disc brakes up front, dual exhaust, with automatic transmission. The inside has nice leather seats with buckets up front, all digital dash for the gauges. Electric windows, CD player with drop down TV for the kids. The car needs nothing and is a great cruiser. Drive it anywhere. Call me today with any questions and ask me how to get the best rate shipping this car any where.
- Real '55 Chevrolet 210 Handyman Wagon - kin to the Nomad.
- Red and black two-tone paint.
- 350 cubic-inch small block
- Chevrolet valve covers, air grabber, compressor, March pulleys.
- Edelbrockfour-barrel carburetor
- long tube headers
- TH350three-speed automatic transmission
- power steering
- 17-inch American Racing Torq Thrust wheels.
- Corvette leather bucket seats
- Custom panels
- Custom headliner
- Custom center console.
- Power windows and
- ice-cold air conditioning. Plus, the
- AM/FM/CD/DVDXMintegrated in the dash, Bluetooth capabilities,
- Dakota Digital gauges.
- We can assist with shipping right to your door, Worldwide!