1991 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon (No Reserve)
Price: US $803.00 Item location: Vineland, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Caprice
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Station Wagon
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 48,000
- VIN: 1G1BL83E4MW218539
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Station Wagon26 year-old vehicle is in pretty good shape, it starts right up and runs, and looks like it could be a good transportation vehicle if you want to clean it up (dirt and algae 'protecting' the original paint). It has not been on the road for about 2 years due to my dad's purchase of a newer vehicle.
- Passed NJ State emissions inspection in 2014.
This vehicle was purchased in 2005 - as the second owner, with 28K miles. Dad drove only around town and about 2,000 miles per year. Somewhere along the way the odometer/speedometer has not been working since around 2012 - stopped at 42,821 (dad was 85y/o then). Since it was not driven on the road since 2015, the estimated mileage on the car is 48,000. Some details:
1. Outdoor-kept car so surface is very dull and embedded dirt/algae 2. Car starts right up and runs, with no visible smoke (video clip available) 3. The cloth seats and the interior upholstery are in very good condition 4. Third-row vinyl/leather seat is in excellent condition (rear-facing) 5. Rear hatch window needs new struts to assist in lift and hold-up 6. Radio/Cassette did not come on when checked - not sure why 7. Body does not show any signs of accidents - sides look straight 8. A note in the car says not to use power windows on driver side doors (not sure why - not trying them)
9. One dent on the roof from a fallen tree branch above front passenger door (photos incl.) - no rust and does not effect door operation. 10. The dashboard top is dried from the sun and has a couple of long cracks 11. The AC compressor kicks in, but likely needs a recharge
305/307 CI V8 (5.0L) - low mileage on the engine (approx. 48K miles)
Buyer is responsible for arrangement of transport of the car to their location. Since car has not been on the road for a couple of years, I would not recommend driving it a great distance initially until you check everything out. We will work with whichever carrier or driver you send, once the selling price of the car is paid in full. Will accept Cash, or Bank Check, Cashier's Check. No personal checks accepted.
Deposit must be received via PayPal within 24 hours of the winning bid.