1969 Chevrolet Nova Yenko Tribute 396 with a Rock crusher M-22
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: Yenko Tribute
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Yenko Tribute 396
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,500
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 396
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Nova Yenko Tribute 396
A lot of blood, sweat and beers went into this Nova to produce what's on this auction. Long days and long nights, but it's done and it's a awesome Nova, anyone would be proud of owning and showing this car. But, it's time to move on, new projects are in and we are putting this Nova up for sale. We are selling this car local as well, so don't sit back and wait, as it maybe too late.
What I'm selling here is a dream come true. The ultimate toy, a 1969 Nova Yenko, skinned in Orange/Red paint with a new black interior. The heart beat of this car is a tuned 396 Big Block that is detailed to the max. Lift the hood and you will be proud of what's under it. Driving down the road, this car screams respect. Those Import owners with little Singer sewing machine engine are envious of the notes that this Big Block produces. The throaty exhaust is produced by a brand new dual exhaust that allows the 396 to breath the way it should breath. This Yenko is smooth as you shift through all the gears, that's because of the Rock Crusher M-22 that's helping you shift. You tell me, what's better then a big block with a M-22 attached.. Nothing much out there can match that combination.
We reserve the right to pull this car from the auction at anytime. Serious inquires only.
You can see more photos at web site novayenko.com.
- New gas tank, sender and 3/8 fuel lines
- New front and rear bumpers
- The trunk pan was replaced by previous owner, I detailed the job and painted the trunk area with Zolatone Onyx Black trunk paint
- Removed the windshield to replace it.
- The doors are perfect original, no rust around the seams
- The left front fender is the original on, the right is aftermarket
- The hood is aftermarket
- The heater was removed and the cowl panel welded closed when I got the car, they were going to do a vintage air setup.
- The rear wheel opening probably had some minor rust issues that had repair panels welded in by previous owner, overall good work.
ST 69 11427 WRN 324466 BDY
TR 746 52 52 PNT
03A R 3
The 11427 tells that 14 should be a V8 car, but the vin starts with 113 which says they put a I6 in the car at assembly
The 746 is medium red buckets in a Garnet red car.
- Block casting 3916323 stamp pad T0926 IV 1 81119301 (1968 block 396 passenger with TH transmission)
- Heads are casting 3917215 (67-69 396/427 oval port 109cc)
- Intake manifold is a Edelbrock air gap with Holley 750 double pumper
- MSD Street Fire HEI distributor with Taylor 7mm wires
- Complete rebuilt in 2008 bored .030 over has maybe 2000 miles on it.
- New valves, Lunati Voodoo cam kit 1011071lk .515/.530 lift 213/219 duration
- Ceramic coated mid length Hedman headers
- Flowmaster Stainless steel exhaust system pn-817158
- transmission is a Muncie M-22 from 1970 has 26 spline input shaft and the big output shaft 33 spline, stamped gear code is P0C11C
- Hurst Competition Plus shifter
- 12 bolt posi 3.42 gear ratio
- Clutch is 10.4 Centerforce
- New correct BB radiator and shroud for 396 nova
- New balanced driveshaft 3 inch tube Spicer u-joints
- New wire harnesses engine and forward lights
- The entire interior compartment with Rattle Trap Extreme sound deadener. complete floor, inside doors and rear quarter panels up to the middle of rear wheel area, speaker package tray, back seat support, inside roof panel.
- Quarter window channels were sent out to be rebuilt making the rear windows work like new.
- Door window channels and weather stripping are new
- complete new PUI interior package new seat covers, door panels, quarter panels, headliner, dash pad, dash cluster panel, bucket seat foam and driver seat bottom spring assembly. Carpeting is ACC plush pile type.
- Speedometer rebuilt by Corvette Instrument Service
- Stereo is Custom autosound USA-230 receiver for Nova with Rockford Fosgate 300w 2ch power amp and MBQuart DKG-169 6Ã—9 rear speakers.
- New lower ball joints
- New lower control arm bushings
- New tie rod ends and sleeves
- New idler arm
- New center drag link
- Savitske Classic &Custom streetComp Stage 1-Plus package
- SPC Performance adjustable upper control arms with extra tall upper ball joints
- SPC ProSeries front coil spring set
- Rebuilt power steering gear and pump
- New front disk brake conversion with new booster and master cylinder, portioning valve, brake lines, flex hoses
- New front and rear shocks
- Summit 2 inch lowering rear leaf springs with Lakewood traction bars
- Detroit Speed 1.125 inch sway bar