1955 Chevy Bel Air 2Dr post Ridetech 4 link Air Ride Suspension
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Bel Air Sedan
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 100,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red/ white
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel Air Sedan1955 Chevy for sale is in overall great shape and runs great too. Custom mix of modern touches with some old school ones. It's not your perfect show car with everything OEM but it's a real unique head turning hot rod!
I'll try to be as honest anddescriptive aspossible andinclude pictures of problem areas. This car is in really good shape for being 62 years old but it is not perfect and does have it flaws.. The body is mostly steal with the exception of the doors and front fenders. All the stainlesssteel trim is present but somedoesn'tline up perfect and driver side passenger glass has a crack. The paint is solid but not perfect and they are some chips and cracks but nothingmajor. The doors do sag a little. The body is prettystraight but does have some rust on the roof along with the rockers andundercarriage which should be easily repairable if you chose to. The Interior is not the greatest butI've Seen Worse. I was going to have the interior redone in all red but decide to leave that up to the new owner but I think red on red would look sweet. The car was Completely rewired with American Autowires and has 350 Small Block with a 350 Turbo Trans, 8 3/4" Rearend, 3.55 gears and spare 4.10 gears, Flowmaster Exhaust, Mild Cam, Headers, PRC Aluminum Radiator with dual 13" Spal Fans, RideTech 4 Link Air Ride Suspension with new Bags and Shocks. Dakota Analog Gauges can time your 0 to 60 & 1/4 mile time and more. New Tires, New Battery, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steeringand more. This Car is a Driver and can be Driven daily and Sounds Awesome and is a Head turner....
Please carefully read every detail and examine all pics provided, as well as stop by or hire someone to inspect for you(if possible). I can also send many more pictures - I have fully disclosed all information I am aware of about the car. Prior to listing for sale,
***Please message me with questions through EBAY OR - feel free to call or text me at (808) 216-3636.
- Car sold as-is condition.
- Serious Buyers Only. Please have funds available prior to purchase
- No trades
- $500 non-refundable deposit PAYPAL only. * Must be received no later than 24 hours after auction ends.
- Total payment due to seller no later than 7 days after auction ends. Final payment must be a certified bank check. (* car will not leave my possession until funds have cleared)
- Car is for sale locally and I do reserve the right to cancel the auction early for local sale.
- Title is free and clear and in my name
- Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping
- Please ask any questions, stop by and inspect, have someone else inspect prior to purchase. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder/buyer to personally inspect this vehicle and be pleased with its condition prior to purchase.