COOL SHOP TRUCK, NOVA CLIP, 350 V8/AUTO TRANS, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES.
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: 3100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1956 Chevrolet 3100$13,900
COOL SHOP TRUCK, NOVA CLIP, 350 V8/AUTO TRANS, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES. This truck is ready to be driven daily as a great shop truck or rat rod. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Overall straight and minimal rust body. Paint is patina with fresh clear coat over it. Looks consistent from bumper to bumper.
- Interior: Uncut dash shows well with original gauges that need to be refurbished to function. Seat is vinyl and has no rips or tears. Brand new carpet kit looks very sharp.
- Glass/Windows: Windshield is in great shape as well as the other glass, but passenger vent does have a few cracks that add to the patina. Windows roll up and down.
- Trunk: Bed is in good shape and has new deck wood.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails with full Nova clip welded in. Nova rear end also. A few spots of rust in the usual places; inner cab corners, a couple of small spots in the floor pan, and front passenger lower kick panel.
- Wheels/Tires: Matching set of old school Chevy spinner wheels with older tires that have good tread.
You can drive this truck any day you please, and take it out at highway speeds with the upgraded drive-train and front end. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Vortec 350 V8 starts easily and runs strong. 350 Turbo transmission shifts flawlessly. The truck drives smooth down the road and steers easily with power steering and independent front suspension.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights, and brake lights are all functional. Aftermarket oil pressure and temperature gauges are working. Original gauge cluster needs to be rebuilt to function.
- Brakes: Power disc brakes in front, original drum brakes in rear. Truck stops straight and good.
- Power Options: Power steering works great.
| Mileage: 65720 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: No
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: N/A
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.