1978 Chevy Impala unrestored 1 family 52,475 original survivor - barn find
Price: - Item location: Croswell, Michigan, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 52,475
- VIN: 1L69D8J300019
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 250
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Chevrolet Impala BaseThis Impala was my wife's fathers. He purchased new. It has 52,475 miles. I got it from the estate when he passed a few years back. It was stored indoors in his barn for the last 20 or so years. It is a 4 door post with a 250 straight 6 with a 350 turbo trans.
I will not sell and unsafe car so the following has been done.
- I has a new battery, radiator and complete tune up.
- New complete exhaust system.
- All fluids changed have been changed including transmission and rear diff.
- The steering has been inspected, new moog components where needed and the front end was aligned.
- The suspension has been updated with new coils, shocks, and a rear sway bar.
- Brand new brakes including brake booster, master and all 4 corners have all new components.
- There are 4 new 80,000 mile Goodyears installed.
I also have the original owners manual and a Chilton's repair manual I will include.
Any questions, or if you want more pictures, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I do not check my e-mail regularly. Any questions, please call me at 810-679-4744
Thank you, Dan
Just a note, I will accept full payment via PayPal.