1972 Chevrolet C-10 Super Cheyenne pick-up
Price: - Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: Super Cheyenne
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 154,000
- Engine size: 350
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet C-10 Super Cheyenne
- Engine: stock 350 with Edelbrock performer intake and carburetor.
- Transmission: column shifted 3 spd with rebuilt shift linkage. clutch lets out a little high,adjustment ?
- Rear End : stock 3:73 gear ratio.
- Chassis: power steering, power disc brakes, cpp spindles and springs in front. Steering box has minor leak and kit is included.
- rear lowered with cpp springs and blocks. 3indrop front, 5 in drop rear.
- new Monroe shocks in front with new urethane sway bar bushings.
- new Gabriel Hi-jacker air shocks in rear.
- Tires: Brand new cooper cobra front and rear. 235-70-15 and 255-70-15
- Interior: new carpet and recent Houndstooth seat cover.
- Instruments and lighting: All exterior lighting in working condition. Fuel gauge inoperative, New sender included.Temp gauge inoperative: wiring to sender. Original radio is in working condition.Dash back lights in-op. Speedometer and Odometerfunctioning, TMU.
- Body: Very solid and not loaded withbondo. Recent rocker panels. Bed is nice, not all dented like a work truck, appears to have had a cap on it. Bed floor does have surface scale. Tailgate has a few dings dents. Paint is a combination of original and resprayed.Appearance wise itspresentable
- but not perfect by any means.
- Overall a good honest driver with lots of potential and the desirable Super Cheyenne option.
- Many new parts: fuel pump, belts, voltage regulator, battery, new Goodmark rear bumper...
- Texas license plates are included in sale.
- Vehicle is sold as is where is, no warranties stated orimplied.