1970 Chevrolet Blazer, Runs & Drives great! 46k ORIGINAL MILES!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 46,877
- VIN: KE180S102272
- Color: Light Red
- Engine size: 350 V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Blazer
After a long, 20-year nap in an old auto body shop in Wyoming, this 1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer is beating the streets again. She was sold new at Fichtner Chevy in Laurel, Montana. Roughly 20 years ago she got put in a heated shop (really) in Worland, WY where other cars and parts got stacked around her until she was so far buried the previous owner didn't want to mess with getting her out. There is one picture of the truck sitting on a flatbed trailer that shows how it came out of the shop. Let's just say he finally let go! Here's what she went through...
- 350c.i. (5.7 L) V8 – Rebuilt in 2017. Less than 100 test miles. -Top End Auto Machine
- Turbo Hydromatic (TH350) auto transmission – Rebuilt in 2017.-Hi Tech Transmission
- NP-205 transfer case – Rebuilt in 2017.-Hi Tech Transmission
- New 4” rough country lift kit.
- New carpet kit.
- New seat belts.
- New wiper arms and blades
- New gauge bezel
- New front and rear bumpers
- Single wall top
- Solid boxes and frame
- Freshly undercoated.
- Wheels sandblasted and freshly painted.
- 3-stage buff, polish and wax.
- All original sheet metal.
There is a small amount of rust starting to bubble on the passenger lower door. The rest of the truck is very solid.
All I ask if you are interested in bidding on my truck is this:
- Ask any and all questions BEFORE the auction ends.
- If you have less than 3 feedback please contact me before bidding or I will cancel your bid.
- Do all test drives and inspections BEFORE the auction ends. ***I am happy to take it to a third party for a pre purchase inspection at your expense if you are unable to inspect prior to the auction ending.
- Please call me or email with questions. I like happy buyers so please ask questions if you have them! I can be reached about anytime from 8 am-10 pm MST 7 days a week at 307-752-6033. My name is Heather