Custom Patina factory A/C Truck
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: Custom Patina C10 w/Factory A/C
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 10,000
- VIN: CCE142Z112766
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet C-10 Custom Patina C10 w/Factory A/CVery Cool and clean 1972 C10 Patina truck withfactory A/C!!! Lots of character with this truck, shows well, drives great and has that perfect patina look! Brand new wheels/tiresand fresh drivetrain!Please bid with confidence and only withthe intention to purchase. Thank you, anyquestions please don't hesitate to ask 602-620-4751
- Nice patina, not OG paint but very nice weathered patina.
- The body on the truck isvery straight, and shows very well.All body panels, doors, fenders etc.line upextremely well,andlook like they are supposed to. The doors, and hood on this truck shut with a fingers touch, just the way it should be! This was/still is anArizona truck its entire life,so we started with a very solid truck to begin with.
- The engine compartment is clean and shows well.
- Brand new staggered REV Classic wheels and new tires(less than 100 miles).
- All lights, head lights, turn signals, dome work as they should.
- All gauges work properly and accurately.
- Fresh crate motor and trans! Runs great with plenty of power.
- Newdeluxe interior door panels and headliner!
- Nice seat with arm rests, center seat seat belts as well.
- Clean and functioning gauges, oil pressure, temp, batt, speedo all work properly.
- Newer weather stripping, seals, felts and gaskets.
- 5.7 SBC 350 with mildcam, aluminum intake etc...
- TH400 Automatic Transmission. This is aGreat Highway or streettruck.
- Edelbrock carb was just professionally rebuilt and tuned.
- Newer exhaust including piping anddual exhaust. The truck has a nice rumble to it, and sounds mean, but not obnoxious.
- New billet valve covers, with chrome air cleaner.
- Newer power steering pump, Gear box, high flow Weiand water pump, alternator, cables, wiring, brake booster, master cylinder, the list goes on and on.
- New 4 Row aluminum radiator, dual electric fans withshroud.
- All new lines and fittings.
- HEI distributor with newer wires
- Additionally the truck received many new small parts under the hood as well, fuel pump, plugs, wires etc.....
Chassis, Suspension and Brakes
- Front disc brakes, CPP drop spindles, rotors, calipers and lines.
- front and rear Dropshocks.
- CPPDrop Springs, and Spindles.
- The truck has been lowered 5/7, so it rides very nice,and handles as it should.
- Clean undercarriage!
All shipping is the full responsibility of the winning bidder. I will ship to anywhere world wide. I do have some connections in the transport business, and am willing to help coordinate shipping for the winning bidder.
A $1000 USD deposit is due immediately at auctions end, the remainder of the sale amount is due within 3 days of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods include Money wire or cash in person.Deposits are non refundable andinspectionsare welcome.
There is no warranty expressed, written or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final.