1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Tribute / Restomod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 6,600
- VIN: 123379N701442
- Engine size: HP 350
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28Here is the list of what has been done:
Frame ON restoration. Southwest car, rust free and solid.
Just painted 4/2017 - Cobalt Blue Metallic / Pearl
Black Rally Stripes (with some of the blue pearl mixed in) looks amazing in the sun.
Lines and gaps as straight as a razor, paint is deep, looks dripping wet.
- Rear trunk re-sprayed flecked gray
- Full new floor pans from firewall to tail lights
-New ALL Black interior; Carpet, Seats, Headliner, Door Panels, Dash, all new trim and hardware,
Grant Wood Steering Wheel, Stereo with AUX input for MP3, dash and deck Rockford Fosgate speakers.
- New wiper motor, harness, and wiper switch.
- New Light Switch
- Everything works flawlessly from gauges to heater
-NEW Hi Performance 350hp, 350 Crate Motor
-Edelbock aluminum performer intake manifold, Edelbrock 600 cfm w/ electric choke
-Hi Performance Chrome Edelbrock fuel pump
-Lokar throttle linkage - Lokar oil dipstick
-Black painted long tube headers
- GM type 2 power steering pump w/braided lines and an fittings
- New complete motor wiring harness
- New radiator
- New Flex fan
- New power master alternator
- New heater core
- New Fuel Tank & Sending Unit
- NEW High octane crystal clear 7'' headlights w/ bright white bulbs
-Borg warner super T10 4 speed trans
Wheels & Braking;
- 20'' boss rear rims w/ 255/35R20 tires
- 18'' boss front rims w/ 225/40R18 tires
- Power brakes
- Front cross drilled & slotted disc
- Rear drum
NEW - Ridetech 4 link rear suspension with shockwave coilovers.
Handles like its welded to the road.
- New sway bar
- Full tubular upper and lower front control arms
- NEW QA1 front coilovers
- New complete steering system, tie rod ends, center link, drag link, etc.
- GM 10 bolt with posi 3:73 gears
This car is an aggressive yet seductive looking stunner, has the stance most do not.
It gets tons of compliments and attention at local shows.
The conversation starts at $50,000 there is obviously much more than that invested, approximately 70K all said and done.
I'm not desperate to sell her, I am quite fond of her. But money talks. If someone wants her and has cash I am willing to
entertain reasonable offers.
If you are a serious collector/buyer I will arrange shipping to wherever you are "which will be included and added to the final cost" of vehicle. In that case I will accept "wire transfer only" directly to my bank.
NO LOW BALLERS
NO I DON'T NEED HELP SELLING
NO I DON'T WANT TO LIST IT ELSEWHERE
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PROSPECTIVE BUYERS NEED CONTACT
Thanks for looking.On Sep-05-17 at 13:49:00 PDT, seller added the following information:
IMG 2128 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo] On Sep-05-17 at 13:53:41 PDT, seller added the following information:
This car passed emissions as is... I laughed because the ADOTguy had to stick to probe directly into the mufflers. Exhaust goes manifoldto header to muffler and stops there. So it sounds reeaallyy nice, a sweet yet aggressive rumbly growl. I do also have a professional appraisalthat I will give you that allows you to get classic/collector insurance so you can get waived for emissions and insure it easily for as much as you like.