Lots of upgrades, Engine replace, trans rebuild new Air Con - NO RUST NW FL CAR
Price: US $8,500.00 Item location: Baker, Florida, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- Type: CAR/TRUCK
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 65,000
- VIN: 3GCCW80Z5FS905733
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: V-6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: NEW FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic rebuilt.
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: NEW REBUILT FACTORY AIR $1600.00, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet El CaminoSelling my 1985 El Camino. Newer crate engine with 10,000 miles. rebuilt trans, 1000 miles, new air conditioner, Crager Mags, dual chrome exhaust, upgrade stereo system, NO RUST, NW Florida Car, no flood, no rust, solid chassis, front end and air ride.
The body and chassis front suspension, rear air ride suspension recently inspected along with brakes by Merritt Automotive in Baker, FL
Oil change for first10,000 miles of the new engine and there was a good sale on Pennzoil.
The interior is the next part of the project. So far with the new paint, new engine, trans rebuild, new factory air conditioner rebuild a lot of money has been recently spent on my El Camino. Leather seat cover needs to be replaced and dash is checked and cracked.
- Here's the kicker, Mama wants a Mustang Convertible. I have 7 project cars, 2 need engines, 2 transmissions, and the rest various stages of rebuild. 3 are volvos, 1 Chevrolet, the rest are Ford 4X4's of some sort, truck, Expedition and Explorer. My El Camino is the best I have to offer for sale right now ready to drive. A cracked vinyl seat won't keep you from where you're going. New seat cover is less than $300.00.
Besides with the new stereo that blends right into the dash and the large speakers behind the seats you won't even notice.
New Factory Air Rebuild was $1600.00 Engine Replacement over $2500.00, Trans rebuild $1800.00 not to mention how much I paid for the car to begin with.