1948 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 66,579
- VIN: 21GPG12615
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3100
1948 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
5.7 Liter 350
I am offering up another pre-war classic for sale. This is a great little 1948 Chevy truck with satin orange paint. It is an older build and I have painted on a faux patina that would take little effort to get it ready for a slick paint job if that’s what you are looking for. Otherwise, this truck is a great cruiser with a 350 and runs like it has an overdrive transmission because of the 31 inch tall rear tires. Take a look at the below details and pictures and give me a call for questions.
· 1987 – 1995 5.7 Liter 350 cu.in. V-8
· Edelbrock Aluminum Intake
· Holley Dual Line 650 CFI 4 Barrel Carburetor
· Aluminum radiator that runs cool at 190 degrees
Transmission and Drive Train
· 350 Turbo 3 speed Automatic Transmission
· 308 gear rear end
· 1970 – 1981 Camaro Rear End and Rear Springs
· 1970 – 1981 Camaro Front Sub-frame Clip with Power Steering
· Power Disc Brakes
· 1980’s S-10 Tilt Column
· Dual Exhaust and Turbo Mufflers
· New Front Springs
· New Front and Rear Shocks
· New Rear Brake Shoes and Hardware
·New Gas Tank under Rear
Interior and Exterior
· Satin Orange Paint
· Vintage Heat and Air
· New Gray Carpet and Gray Vinyl Door Panels
· New Door Handles and Hood Emblems
· Pioneer AM-FM-CD and MP3 Stereo
· 18x8 Boss 338 Gray Spoke Alloy Rims
· 245x60R18 Hankook Ventus AS Radial Tires on Rear
· 245x45R18 Durun Radial Tires on Front
· Less than 300 miles on wheels and tires
I can help you set up delivery. The charge my shippers use is a $1.00 a loaded mile from zip code 42754 - Leitchfield, KY.
IF YOU HIT THE BUY-IT NOW FOR $24,900, I WILL HELP PAY FOR THE SHIPPING CHARGES FOR THE FIRST500 MILES!
NO MOTORCYCLE TRADES PLEASE.
Note that we have this Truck for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early.
If you want to come and inspect the Truck prior to close of the auction please feel free to do so. Call me at 270.287.2830 to schedule a time. Ask for Charlie. I have more pictures than are here on EBay. Email me and I will email them to you – but be considerate. Emailing takes time. Don’t ask if you aren’t serious!
I require a deposit of $500 made via PayPal within 48 hours of auction close. Payment in full is due within seven days of close. I accept cash or cashiers check.
I can help you set up delivery. The charge my shippers use is a $1.00 a loaded mile from zip code 42754.
Truck will not be delivered or picked up until payment has cleared my bank account.