1956 Chevy Bel Air BEAUTIFUL! MUST SEE!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Bel Air
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 22
- VIN: 111111111111
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 265
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel Air
1956 Chevy Bel Air BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!
If you are looking for a GREAT TRI FIVE CHEVY that won’t break the bank and is a great investment, then this is the car for YOU! It was restored about 2 years and was part of a private individuals Chevy Collection. This iconic car is adorned with the original color combination of Sienna Gold Adobe Beige and is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! No swirl marks or orange peel in this paint! The car is arrow straight and is just about as clean as they come. The interior is mint and looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Just about every nut and bolt has been replaced on this beauty. All the Chrome and trim has been polished or replaced and looks excellent! From the top of the roof to the bottom of the frame rails, this car stands tall! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE PICTURES! Have you ever noticed that 90% of the cars on eBay and other online car sellers NEVER HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE UNDERCARRAIGE??? That is because they have all been sprayed with tons of undercoating to hide the rust and imperfections on their cars!!! NOT THIS CAR! AGAIN, LOOK AT THE PICS! CLEAN AND STRAIGHT is the best way to describe this car. I would givethis car a 9-9.5 in every category for the money. It’s not perfect, everybody has there on definition of perfect, restored, replaced and so on…. but let me tell you…. this car is pretty dang nice and I would describe this as a show car driver. NO DOUBT this car will hold its class at any car show and will definitely hold any Chevy enthusiast attention. You better make some room on your garage walls for the trophies you will take home with this stunning piece of Americana! These cars are getting hard to find in this shape and all the car guys out there know you cannot build this car for the for the NO RESERVE STARTING PRICE I’M LISTING IT FOR.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOODLUCK!
Call or text with any questions! Todd 765-437-3498
Please note the following:
· If you have any questions please ask before your bid.
· The car is available for inspection before you buy it.
· A $500-dollar deposit is due 24 hours after the auction ends.
· Balance of purchase price after deposit is due in 7 days after the auction ends.
· Selling AS IS. No warranty is expressed or implied.
· The car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
1956 Chevy Bel Air
· Dual Quad 265 CI V-8 engine
· 2 Carter 4-barrel carburetors
· Aluminum intake manifold
· 7-fin Corvette valve covers
· Arrow Straight
· Good gaps
· Paint is in great shape! No swirl marks or orange peel
· Car underneath is CLEAN!!!!!
· All new interior BEAUTIFUL (CopperTan)
· Dash Clock
· AM Radio
· Parts new or restored
· New Bias Ply wide whitewall Tires
· Power Steering
· Power Brakes
· Front and rear bumper guards
· Eagle Hood ornament
· ALL NEW wiring