1973 Chevy Corvette LS4 454 Big Block
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe with T-Tops
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 87,500
- VIN: 1Z37Z3S405517
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 454 Big Block matching numbers
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: 91 rated Fuel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Corvette
1973 Corvette LS4 454 matching numbers - $21,895.00 OBO
• Paint code correct mostly all original 454 Big Block Corvette - well maintained throughout its 45 year life. I bought this car a few years ago from a collector in NE Kentucky. The car itself has history of ownership in Ohio and Pennsylvania. The vehicle is very aesthetically pleasing to look at as the paint, although older, is still very nice. I would call the car a great 10 footer. There is little to no rust on the car. It's very obvious that the people who owned this car over the years really took care of it. The car drives as it should as it recently under gone a complete engine rebuild from a reputable shop here in El Paso which included a new Holly 750 double pump carburetor. The cars odometer has a little less than 87,500 miles. I cannot confirm if the mileage is correct but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the car definitely does not have 187,500 miles on it. It is way too nice for that much mileage. The T-tops fit snugly down in place and are easy to remove should someone want more airflow that what the windows down provides. It appears as if the car was an original AC car but that system is no longer in the vehicle. I have only owned the car for few years and have put about 400 miles on it. The original bags for the T-Tops are no longer with the car.
• Recent Repairs - The engine and transmission were recently rebuilt. All normal maintenance has been completed and the car is in really great mechanical shape.
• Modifications - There is an Edelbrock intake manifold and the car has a slight performance Cam.
• The good - It is a good 10 footer. It is enjoyable to drive. Look at the pictures. There is no real rust anywhere. This car is a wonderful driver and when I take it to Chevy shows it is generally the best C3 there. The rims and tires are beautiful.
• The okay - The car starts a little hard but it does start and run just fine. The driver's seat has some wear to it. The carpet could stand a good scrubbing. One of the 454 emblems on the hood is lose. I will remove it and put it in the glove compartment/document holding area in front of the passenger seat.
• The bad - The clock is not working. The radio pretty much sucks but looks to be original. I do not think all the speakers are working in the car. The car has some minor paint imperfections and a few chips. You have to get up very close to see them.
The bottom line: This car is really very nice. It has been babied and well taken care of. It turns heads and is fun to drive. It does pass the Texas vehicle inspection with no issues. I know my price of $21,895 is a bit high. The price is negotiable but I will not accept any ridiculous or low ball offers. I am far from desperate to sell this car. Please contact me at 785- four oh eight - oh eight seven five via text so we can talk more about the car. I will need a $500 deposit within 24 hours of the auction end. After that I would like the car paid in full within a week. The title on the car is free and clear.
If you have less than 10 feedback and the car has reached its reserve price I will delete your bid unless you contact me first. Also, I have this vehicle listed with other websites and locally. So, I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. I do not need assistance in selling my vehicle. I will assist with loading of the vehicle and my residence is accessible for large car haulers. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for looking.