1969 Camaro RS/SS 383 Stroker Fuel Injected
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 26,000
- VIN: 124379N554897
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
FOR SALE: 1969 Camaro RS/SS For Sale 383 Stroked Edelbrock Fuel Injection - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
Appraisal done by Auto Appraisal Group Inc on July 30, 2017. Please use the link in the YouTube Video Description for more information.
Don't forget to check out the YouTube Video LInk above
- 383 Stroker Crate Engine 500HP, 10.5:1 Compression Ratio
- Edelbrock 3500 Pro-Flo Multi-Point Programmable EFI
- Comp Cam (12-225-4): Solid Lifter; .555 Lift; 262 @ .050 Duration; 110 Lobe Separation
- Dart Pro 1 200 SBC 23 Degree Aluminum Cylinder Heads 64cc (11310010P)
- Intake Valves: Diameter 2.02"; Port Volume 200cc; Port Dimensions 1.195"W x 2.095"H; Flow 262cfm @ .500" Lift/28"
- Exhaust Valves: Diameter 1.600"; Port Volume 75cc; Port Dimension 1.410"W x 1.350"T; Flow 180cfm @ .600" lift/28"
- Hooker Competition Headers (2451-2HKR): Tubes 1 5/8"ODx30"; Collector 3" x 8"; Exhaust Pipes 2 1/2"
- Flowmaster mufflers
- GM Tall Aluminum Valve Covers with Chrome Circle Track Breathers
- GM Serpentine System
- Delco Remy 105 Amp Alternator
- Northern Aluminum Radiator with Electric Cooling Fan
- B&M 700R4 Overdrive with a 2800 Stall Speed Torque Converter
- 12 Bolt 3.73 Ratio Eaton Posi Rear
- Power Steering with Front Disc Brakes
- 18" Boyd Coddington Wheels
- Nitto NT555 235/40ZR18 91W (Front); Firestone 295/35R18 99W (Rear)
- DSE 7-Speed Wiper Motor
- Pro-Car Bucket Seats
- Digitail Sequential LED Taillights & LED Parking Lights.
- Antenna built into windshield
- Sub-frame connectors
- South Side Machine Traction Bars
- New shocks front and rear, new sway bar, poly bushings, new heavy front springs, new rear springs, new pitman arm
- We have the original evaporator and GM serpentine compressor, but it is not installed
- Car was purchased April 2007 and it was estimated the motor was installed 2 years prior with ~2000 miles on the rebuild when purchased
Buyer is responsible for pick up or shipping of vehicle.