1964 Impala Pro Touring
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 79,000
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet Impala
1964 Impala SS Tribute
A very nice and original Impala SS Tribute up for sell. This is one of my personal cars I am selling to make room for another project. This is a clean, straight, mostly original survivor car that runs awesome. Power brakes, power steering, strong motor and cold AC all make driving this car a pleasure. You could take this to any show and get tons of compliments. I might consider a trade for Camaro, C10, Chevelle, Nova, Corvette. Not a must sell.
Many believe this was the best driving car GM built in the early-mid sixties.
• White paint on a very clean, straight body believed to me all original metal. I did replace the trunk pan with a brand new AMD steel replacement panel. Professional installation. Trunk refinished top and bottom.
• Red interior with rare bucket seats and floor shifter with console â€“ all in great condition
• 327 motor, rebuilt with nice cam and Edelbrock 4 barrel carb
• New 700R automatic tranny
• Power steering
• Power brakes (new brakes)
• Air conditioning with Vintage Air controls
• New wheel cylinders
• Front end suspension completely rebuilt
• 17 inch Pro Touring wheels with good tires â€“ wheels recently buffed and polished
• Nice custom stereo system with Audiobahn amp and head unit.
• All lights, turn signals, wipers, horn, dome light, etc. work properly
I have collected many cars and would describe this as a very nice above average driver. There are a couple small blemishes in the paint (one repaint that has been on the car 15 years so no surprises that will come up later) but my price is reflected accordingly. The car was just detailed and hand waxed.
Feel free to ask questions. If you start adding up the cost of the new parts, you will realize that you cannot build this car for my asking price. I may be interested in partial trades. Inspections in person are encouraged. Please bring your mechanic and check anything you want to. The car is finished and sold as is. No warranty. The car will not leave until funds are secured.