1967 C10 California Patina shop truck
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: c10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: custom 10
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: cs147z119957
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 292cu in inline six cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet C-10 custom 10
Please only bid if you are a serious buyer with funds â€œreadilyâ€ available. We look forward to speaking with you, and again if you have any questions please contact me at (530)720-2873 â€“ Gee
Up For Auction
1967 C10 long Bed Pickup
Videos - Walk around & Running
Description & Details of truck
Up for auction is One awesome 1967 Chevrolet C10. A True California long bed truck with that Beautiful California Patina!
We want any bidder to be fully confident in the bidding experience with this truck. If you have any questions or concerns please donâ€™t hesitate to call meGee (530)720-2873 or email me email@example.com day or nightâ€¦â€¦. any questions are welcome and I am happy to answer them.
- Rebuilt 292cu. in. inline six cylinder engine
- 4 speed manual transmission
- HEI Ignition
- New Fluids (Oil & Radiator Flush)
- New Radiator Hoses
- New Thermostat
- New water neck housing
- New waterpump
- New Rochester single barrel Carburetor
- Additionally the truck received many small parts under the hood such as valve cover gaskets, fuel pump, spark plugs and wires, belts, and the list goes on and on
This truck starts, drives, and stops as it should. Please view videos of it running.
Suspension / Frame / Brakes / Wheels
- Original rust free and straight chassis.
- 22 inch GM transit wheels with newer tires with less than 1000 miles on them
- 4 wheel drum brakes
- Original front and rear coil suspension, making lowering or airbag setup simple to install.
- Extremely solid rust free original floor pan
- The lower seat has been recovered, but the top needs to be redone.
- driver door has new door gear.
- Inside light and cluster lights work.
This truck was purchased new in California. It has lived in the Neveda desert for the last 15 years. 292 inline six cylinder engine and 4 speed manual transmission. This is a great example of a turnkey truck that can either be restored to its original integrity, show truck or a bad to the bone patina shop truck. It is the desired 1967 with no marker side marker lamps and small rear window. This is an EXTREMELY SOLID truck. This truck has been driven around the shop and yard, so stops starts and drives as it should. The engine was rebuilt and runs great. the fuel gauge and temp sensor gauges are not working. The heater hoses are missing and I am unaware of condition of heater core. The bed inside of bed is in really great condition no major dents. Interested bidders should have full confidence that they will be receiving an amazing truck that will be enjoyed and will hold up for many years to come. I have included detailed pictures below, but have plenty more photos I can provide if needed. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my C10. Good luck and happy bidding!
Iâ€™m sure Iâ€™ve left out somedetailswork that has been done on thebeautiful truck so please feel free to call us.
Shipping / Delivery / Drive it Home
I will work with both local United States and International customers for any shipping and delivery needs. Shipping and Delivery of this vehicle will be the full responsibility and cost of the winning bidder. Arrangements for shipping of the vehicle should be done by the buyer, however I will be more than happy to help schedule and recommend safe transit of your new vehicle to you by open or enclosed trailer. If you would like to fly in I can arrange pickup at the airport for you and Iâ€™d be happy to see you drive this truck home. I can also provide free indoor storage if needed.
Deposit of $500.00 USD will be due within 12hrs of auctions end via Paypal, and remainder of balance will be due within 72 hours of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods are: wire transfer, cash or cashierâ€™s check.
No warranty has been expressed, written, or implied. All sales are final.