EYE CATCHING SEDAN DELIVERY, FULL CUSTOM BUILD, MODERN WITH AIR CONDITIONING
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: SEDAN DELIVERY
- Trim: FULL CUSTOM
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 92,311
- VIN: D54BXXXXXX
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 350 V/8
- Number of cylinders: V/8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RELIABLE
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/2101954 CHEVROLET SEDAN DELIVERY MODERNIZED CUSTOM
Beautiful, ne of a kind custom, ully restored and modified Custom Chevrolet street rod. Built with hundreds of hours of labor, paring no expense. The craftsmanship and attention to detail are second to none. Starting with an ultra clean, ust free original made this sedan delivery transformation that much easier. Runs and drives like a modern car with a style that can't be beat. Cruise the highway all day long in comfort. A timeless work of art.
- Fully rebuilt GM 350 ci Performance V-8 engine runs smooth at idle.
- Cold Air Conditioning by Classic Auto Air and heat. Full electric upgraded controls for this system function perfectly.
- Edelbrock 4 barrel carburator with Holley induction. Double snorkel custom polished air cleaner.
- New aluminum accessory drive pulleys with custom brackets.
- Fully reconditioned TH350 automatic transmission adjusted to perfection shifts smooth.
- BE COOL Aluminum Radiator full mount system including OEM style trans cooler with pull and push fans.
- Chassis Engineering, eidt's Rod Shop independent front Suspension with tubular control arms, djustable coil overs.
- Fatman Fabrication rack and pinion steering and sway bar.
- Heidt’s Rod Shop Power disc brake upgrade stops straight with little effort.
- Rebuilt GM 10 bolt axle and 2.73 freeway friendly gearing.
- True dual exhaust that is quiet. No noise issues.
- Upgraded street rod blade style fuses, 2 Volt electrical system. Everything works right!
- Tilt steering column.
- All new glass and seals.
- Mile deep paint shines like a mirror. Fully micro sanded and polished to high gloss.
- Fully polished stainless trim and fresh chrome are outstanding.
- Full 1950’s style Custom graphics that can be enjoyed forever or easily removed to suite your taste.
- Interior features billet and wood steering wheel with easy to use controls.
- All locks work proper. Fully lockable doors.
- New Port Engineering direct fit late model wiper system.
- Compact Disc Am Fm sound system with remote control.
- All lights and signals work right.
- Professional full interior upholstery done at great cost.
- Comfortable full size seats have fold down arms, ecline and also hinge + tilt forward to access the back seat area.
- Modern retractable seat belts. All factory bolt ins are still in the floor if you want to install second row seating. A cover pulls up easily to install or remove a seat.
- Never smoked in. Clean inside.
- Factory winding clock ticks and keeps good time!
- Just installed AR 5 spoke custom 17 inch wheels with new high performance tires and locks.
- Nice clean bottom and floors.
- Modern LED Bright pattern display tail lights are a big safety upgrade!
- Ready to use and enjoy.
A rare opportunity to own a true classic. This delivery must be seen. Starts, uns, rives and sounds perfect. One of the cleanest, astefully done sedan deliveries you will find. Always turning heads and getting thumbs up! This is the car to have. Documented build with a book of receipts and specifications included.
I have driven this sedan delivery and it is so far above the normal level of vehicles of this type that I know the first person to come check it out will buy it on the spot. It is really that good. Will be sold for far less than the cost to build.Can be sold at any time. Please call to talk price, o ask any questions or schedule an inspection.
RICK 440 466 1011
We have shipped many times in the USA and also to many spots around the globe so please call for information to help you.I encourage an affordable third party inspection that I would assist in scheduling prior to bidding.This vehicle is for sale local,can be sold at any time.Non refundable deposit of $2000.00 required within two working days auction end by method of bank wire transfer or cash in person.Balance of payment to be made by bank wire transfer or cash in person within three calendar days of auction ending.Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only,not to be construed as a warranty of any type.This vehicle is being sold as is with no guarantee of authenticity or originality with no warranty, xpressed,written or implied.No allowances or set aside will be made on account of any defects,incorrectness,imperfections,or damage.Responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle,and to have satisfied them self as to the condition, orrectness,value,and to purchase based upon that judgement solely.Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description,or defects herein,and makes no warranty in connection therewith.You are bidding on a pre-owned vehicle that may or may not have chips,scratches,dents,or imperfections. All sales final.This item is sold in “as is condition”.Legal proceedings related to this auction are within jurisdiction of State of Ohio, eneva city,Ashtabula county.When bidding or making an offer to purchase on this item on or off this site you are entering into a legal,binding contract and you are agreeing to these terms as written.I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.Ohio residents are required to pay sales tax based on their county of residence.Residents of Arizona, alifornia, lorida,Indiana,Massachusetts,Michigan,South Carolina,Washington state will pay sales tax to State of Ohio which will be credited to their local tax.Residents of other states are Ohio tax exempt. All international transactions are currently tax exempt as long as certain transportation and paperwork requirements are met. Buyer is responsible for the shipping of the vehicle within 30 days of the auction end. I will assist the buyer with information on locating shipping companies. I will assist with help to load the vehicle. Longer storage can also be arranged if longer than 30 days is needed to hold the vehicle for pickup.