1955 Chevrolet 3100 Custom Streetrod Classic Pick-up Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 129
- VIN: H255J006368
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 454 cu. in.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Other Pickups
Up for auctionis a beautiful, custom 1955 Chevrolet 3100 pick-up. It's a recently completed, frame off restoration. Truck has a clear Wisconsin title
- Drivetrain is a Chevrolet 454 cu. in. crate engine with 5 speed manual transmission and a Dana 60 rearend with Strange axles. Engine is slightly tweaked to 500+ Hp. Exhaust is all stainless.
- It has an independent front suspension with Global West A-arms. It has a Heidt's4 bar suspension in the back with coil over shocks. Willwood two piston disc brakes all the way around.
- Interior is custom and very nice with bucket seats and a custom gauge cluster.
- Paint is excellent on this truck. All the chrome, trim, glass and weatherstripping is new.
- It has been "mini-tubbed" to accept 17" wheels in the rear.
These are hard to find trucks and this one isall done - needs nothing! Please look at the pictures, call or email with questions, or come and look at the truck in person. Truck is for sale locally so we reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. 608-873-5264