AWESOME SHOP TRUCK, 1500 FRAME WITH V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, AND DISC BRAKES!
Price: US $11,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: 3100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3100
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1952 Chevrolet 3100$11,900
AWESOME SHOP TRUCK, 1500 FRAME WITH V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, AND DISC BRAKES! This truck starts at the touch of the switch and runs out with tons of power. Take a look at the details, picture, and video:
- Paint/Body: Overall very straight and rust free body. Paint is shop truck style green and patina and looks pretty cool.
- Interior: Dash has original gauges that are not functioning. Patch over radio hole gives an original look to the dash. Late model bucket seats are worn but very comfortable.
- Glass/Windows: Glass is all present. Side windows are new but cracked for patina look. Windshield and rear glass are in original condition.
- Trunk: Painted wood bed with old school tool box.
- Undercarriage: Late model Chevy 1500 truck frame is uncut, solid and rust free. original cab corners in good shape, bottoms of doors are rust free. This is almost completely rust free truck.
- Wheels/Tires: Chevy rally wheels with new beauty rings and hubcaps. Tires are in good condition.
This is a really cool modified truck that would make a sweet shop truck or daily driver. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easy and runs out strong. 350 Turbo transmission shifts flawlessly, and the truck will squeal 2nd gear if you put the pedal down. Truck drives very easy like a newer Chevy truck would.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and turn signals work
- Brakes: Disc brakes stop strong
- Power Options: Power steering functions properly and makes this truck so easy to drive.
| Mileage: 99988 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Green
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: N/A
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.