ORIGINAL 44K MILES, MATCHING NUMBERS, V8, AUTO, PRW STEERING, RUST FREE!
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Sedan
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Drive side:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1956 Chevrolet BelAir$15,900
ORIGINAL 44K MILES, MATCHING NUMBERS, V8, AUTO, PRW STEERING, RUST FREE! This is a rare opportunity to own an original low miles BelAir. We have been driving the car and the miles will go up slightly. It is a true joy to cruise around in this amazing classic. Take a look at the details, pictures, and video:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight body with newer paint matched to original color. Paint is driver quality and shows really nice. Zero rust on the body that we can find.
- Interior: Original interior is still in very good condition considering its age. Dash is original and shows very nicely with shiny chrome and paint. Original door panels look good and only flay is drivers arm rest. Carpet is torn in a few spots in the front seat area. Drivers seat sags a little but still shoes well with no rips or tears on any of the seats. Headliner looks very nice as well as the sun visors.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is original and in excellent condition. All windows roll with ease.
- Trunk: Trunk maintains the original rubber mat and even has the original instruction sticker! Also has a matching spare tire and original jack.
- Undercarriage: Completely original and rust free undercarriage, floor pans and rockers are in amazing condition.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels sport newer bias-ply whitewall tires and a matching spare in the trunk. Tread on the tires still appears new.
You cannot go wrong with a sweet collector like this one. This is really the car everyone is looking for. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 265 V8 starts easily and runs strong. Original 2-speed automatic shifts great and is so easy to drive. The car also came factory equipped with power steering. Original brake booster was replaced with a newer dual-bowl master cylinder.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights function properly including the interior dome lights that come on when you open the door. Wipers work too
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and new master cylinder. They stop very good.
- Power Options: Power steering works fantastic and make this car so easy to steer.
| Mileage: 43607 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Grey/White
| Engine: 265 V8 |
Body Style: 4 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.