1957 Chevrolet Belair Custom
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Belair
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 4,354
- VIN: VC57N160310
- Color: Red
- Engine size: LS1 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 4L65E 4-Speed Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red and White Custom
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Belair
Just try not to look at this gorgeous Victory Red 1957 Belair custom. I’ll bet you can’t do it! The bright red paint commands your attention and has everyone turning to look wherever you go.
This car is not just a gorgeous prom queen, though. It’s also a fantastic drive that will make you want to get behind the wheel whenever you can. Under the skin there are fabulous upgrades:
- - Full frame-off restoration with all sheet metal replaced or professionally repaired at a high-end build shop, with beautiful red paint. No corners cut!
- -All new glass all around and new chrome throughout.
- -An LS1 motor mated to a 4L65E transmission that gives you both a comfortable drive and all the horsepower you’ll ever need.
- - A top of the line full Art Morrison chassis, with adjustable coil-overs, 4 link rear suspension, tubular A-arms, and power rack and pinion steering to make sure it can handle all that power and it drives like it’s on rails!
- -A Strange 9” rear with 3.70 gears and positraction.
- -12” 4-piston Wilwood disc brakes all around.
- -Original looking wheels and tires that are anything but original. Diamondback custom Wide White BF Goodrich radials on 15x8 wheels in the rear and 15x7 wheels in the front. These have period looking full wheel covers, but made larger to properly fit the bigger wheels.
- -Full 2 ¼” exhaust system with Turbo style mufflers tucked up and in to fit the Art Morrison chassis.
- -Vintage Air A/C system.
- -High capacity aluminum radiator and trans cooler.
- -LED taillights and 3rd brake light.
Inside the custom built and upholstered interior you’ll find a reduced size, but original looking, steering wheel mounted on an I-Did-It column, and gorgeous Classic Instruments gauges.
Nothing on this car was overlooked on the build. It looks stunning top, bottom, under the hood, and everywhere inside. This is as new of a 1957 Chevy Belair as you can buy, and it drives like a new corvette.
This is the one!!! Don’t miss it.
NOTE: We have done our best to clearly and accurately describe this vehicle, but the buyer is always responsible for doing your own inspection and due diligence on both condition and vehicle build details. We encourage your personal inspection or by a third party.