1955 BEL AIR, FULLY INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION, BLACK LABEL LS7, 6 SPEED, 4:10 GEARS
Price: US $115,000.00 Item location: San Marcos, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: --
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: --
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 16,837
- VIN: VC55L089128
- Color: Blue / White
- Engine size: MAST MOTORSPORTS LS7
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: --
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 --Listing my 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air, 2 Door Hardtop / Sport Coupe.Less than 500 miles since the latest updates have been made.This is a frame off restoration. Every nut and bolt has been touched on this car.All stainless and chrome have been restored.Odometer shows16,837. This is the miles since I've owned it (for over 17 years). I did not reset when the last restoration was made on the car, which was less than 500 miles ago. Just being honest.
Car looks, runs and drives awesome!! And she is a freakin rocket when you punch it.
- Paint, House of Colors, Lake Violet Pearl and Snow White Pearl
- Newman Car Creation Frame
- C4 Corvette Suspension (rebuilt) from 1996 Grand Sport Corvette.
- Dana 44 with upgraded mustache bar
- 4:10 Gear, TruTrac
- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- LS-7 Black Label, Mast Motorsports (Build Dyno was 690 HP....that is way conservative, with current program and headers, probably in the 750 HP range). Bottom line, the motor is a beast.
- Mast M-120 computer and wiring system.
- Transmission, Magnum T-56.
- Dual Disc 10.5" Clutch
- Custom, full length headers
- Electric exhaust cutouts, on demand switch in the center console for the full exhaust affect.
- Billet Specialties, Taladega's, 17 x 8 in the front, 18 X 8.5 in the back.
- BF Goodrich g-Force, 245/45 ZR17 in the front, 275/40 ZR18 in the back.
- Eradispeed 2 piece rotors, they look and work great!!
- Sanden 5 AC
- Full leather interior and trunk.
- Remote CD, Pioneer
- Rear battery, Optima
- Power windows on all 4 windows.
- Power Door Locks
- Bucket Seats from Lexus (head rests removed)
- 10 Way power driver side, 8 way power passenger side.
- Custom gauge setup.
- Pilkington Glass <-- Not the cheap glass you get from Danchuk.
Too much to list here. This car would cost between $175k and $200k if you had it built by someone. And probably several years. This one is built right and ready to go now.
Love this car, but I've got too many hobbies to keep up on.
This is a serious car.
If you want something that looks great, sounds great and hauls butt......then this is the car for you.
I'm more interested in driving than showing.I'm not much into car shows.But, she does either very, very well.
$500 deposit is due at time of listing end.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup and delivery.