1970 Chevrolet K10 Short Wide Bed 4x4 Pickup 350 / 4-speed
Price: US $24,500.00 Item location: Sherman, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: K10 4x4 Short Bed Pickup
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 68,385
- VIN: KE140Z140488
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet C-10 K10 4x4 Short Bed PickupThis is a nice, clean, solid factory short bed K-10 4 wheel drive pickup. It is an original 4x4 and original short wheelbase truck. Frame has not been cut or shortened.
- The paint is in very good shape on the truck. There are no major issues.
- All of the side trim is brand new and was recently installed.
- The wheels were professionally sandblasted and painted with Argent Silver base coat/clear coat and have brand new center caps, brand new trim rings, and brand new 33x12.50x15" BFGoodrich All Terrain tires.
- The grille is in great shape, as well as the front bumper. The rear bumper and brackets are brand new.
- The wood bed kit is new and new stainless strips were installed as well.
- The truck is really very solid overall underneath also. There is one small rust hole in the right rear cab brace that is about the size of a dime and one small hole in the driver's side area where the door sill plate bolts down. The cab corners are perfect, the inner rocker panels appear to have been replaced and the work done looks good. The original floor pans are in great shape and do not have any rust-through issues.
- The glass is all in good shape and the windows roll up and down easily.
- The wipers work correctly.
- The head lights, tail lights, brake lights and turn signals all work as they should as well.
- The interior is also in very good shape. The seat cover looks to be fairly new and is in great shape. There are no tears, stains, worn spots, etc.
- The rubber floor mat looks to be new as well.
- The stainless door sill plates are in great shape and look to be new also.
- The aftermarket wood/billet aluminum steering wheel looks nice in the truck.
- All of the gauges work correctly. The dome light even works!
- The heater works and is operated by a switch mounted to the bottom edge of the dash just below the ignition switch.
- It has an older radio that still works.
- The engine is a very good running 350 with an Edelbrock aluminum 4 barrel intake manifold, electric choke 750cfm Edelbrock carburetor, a pair of new chrome valve covers and air cleaner, factory cast iron exhaust manifolds running through dual exhaust and has a great sound.
- The transmission is the original 4 speed manual that shifts good, the clutch feels good and doesn't slip and engages easily.
- The rear end is the factory 12 bolt and the front axle is a Dana 44 with 3.07 gears front and rear so it will cruise down the highway with ease.
- There appears to be around a 3" lift block on the rear and around a 2-3" body lift.
- It has a full set of Rancho shocks front and rear, as well as Rancho steering stabilizer shocks on the front axle.
- The power steering feels nice and tight and steering feel is very nice.
- The power brakes work great and stop the truck well. Even despite being drums front and rear, the truck stops straight and easily.
If you have a trade please send pictures, information and price you are looking to get. If you do not include this on your trade I will not respond.
All sales will be subject to doc and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, doc fees and registration fees.